Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got To See My Car

RNS

Very smart. I bet you cannot wait to drive it. I am sure you will be well pleased with the car.

regards Chris.

Hello all went to the dealers today to sort paper work out and i got to see my car :)

post-78780-128301524006_thumb.jpg

hi rns

how did your car get that huge dent in the n/side rear door.

ooops its a shadow.

nice car and the swop for the auris still stands.

have many miles of happy motoring.

bet you thought it would never arrive.

well for me this aint just a new car it means back to work after having 16 months off coz of a bad car crash. this car means alot.. life back to normality an so on.... :)

Hello all went to the dealers today to sort paper work out and i got to see my car :)

I see that you have the LED pack?

Would you mind posting your experience on this feature once you get your car?

It is something that i am interested in having for future cars but not sure how effective it is, appreciate some feedback. :)

Enjoy your Prius, its very nice.

I see that you have the LED pack?

Would you mind posting your experience on this feature once you get your car?

It is something that i am interested in having for future cars but not sure how effective it is, appreciate some feedback. :)

Enjoy your Prius, its very nice.

hello there

ill try and do a video of the led lights.I did try and find some stuff on u tube before i ordered my car but i could not find nothing

Hello all went to the dealers today to sort paper work out and i got to see my car smile.gif

Nice colour.... I do like Red yes.gif My wife nearly got one in Red but liked the pearlescent White a little more smile.gif

I hope you enjoy the experience of driving a new car, I know I do. I think you will love the Prius as I am of the opinion that the current model is better than the previous, my wife thinks the same as she used to have one.

Good luck thumbsup.gif

Looking good RNS! Love the look in the headlights of the LED pack. Can't wait to get ours tomorrow. I am picking it up at 1030 :-) it is tortuture now for the final 24 hours as I spoke to two sales guys who all had a listen to the dab and jbl since they never seen/heard it before and they said it is fantastic. It will be a very long night ;-)

i got to wait for the 2nd..... the dealer said there all booked up for the 1st :(

Oh buddy! That is just cruel. Your first new car ever!

I had to call my dealer to get a time and they already had 4 slots booked. I don't care about the handover I just want them to hand me the keys. I just know I will get bored five minutes into the hour handover. So I will bring my four year old :-) they soon get the message :-)