Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch Clank Noise

forevered

i no this is a old topic guys, but i am still irritated by the noise,

do other owners that wrote in the old thread "auris problems weird noise " still have the clank/clunk type noise when releasing the clutch when changing up from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd gears,not a loud noise but very irritating,

the noise that all the dealers say with different excuses depending on which dealer you go to say is "normal noise for the auris"

also do other owners have a slight clicking noise when letting the clutch out when stationary in nuetral but only with the engine running ? :angry:

i no this is a old topic guys, but i am still irritated by the noise,

do other owners that wrote in the old thread "auris problems weird noise " still have the clank/clunk type noise when releasing the clutch when changing up from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd gears,not a loud noise but very irritating,

the noise that all the dealers say with different excuses depending on which dealer you go to say is "normal noise for the auris"

also do other owners have a slight clicking noise when letting the clutch out when stationary in nuetral but only with the engine running ? :angry:

I get a clunk noise from 1st to 2nd only and yes I get the clicking on the clutch

May I ask..You mean the normal noise when you release the clutch and its from the engagement of engine flywheel with transmission or another not normal noise?..Cause the first noise I think all cars have it..

May I ask..You mean the normal noise when you release the clutch and its from the engagement of engine flywheel with transmission or another not normal noise?..Cause the first noise I think all cars have it..

You mean when I release the pedal and engage the clutch? Yes. Why engaging a flywheel does make a noticeable noise? I have never had it with any of my previous cars, and why it is only from 1st to 2nd? Maybe I am overreacting but I had enough problems with Auris so I just don't trust it any more.

I dont know but its my second auris and both make a noise like tsak not loud when releasing clutch..I dont think its problem cause both my new auris do it..Except if you mean another noise..

some people have it only when changing from 1st to 2nd , and other people including me have it also from 2nd to 3rd ,dont no why ?ive never had it on any of my previous cars.

im sure theres a toyota tech on this forum, surely he knows if its normal or a cover up by toyota ? :unsure:

Does it only happen when changing gear? Or is it when clutch is worked when stationary with engine not running?

cant here it when engines off. the clicking noise when stationary with engine running when pressing clutch in nuetral is not the same slight clank when moving and changing up from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd , as i said the slight clank/clunk when letting clutch out dosnt happen everytime, but more often than not