Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Android Fuel App

nwc100

Recently I downloaded "Fuelage" for my Android thought some may be interested in the results after the first two tanks...

Mileage 322m

Total fuel 71.39 litres

total cost £85.00

Average fuel economy 44.96MPG

average fuel consumption 6.28Litres per 100km

Cost per mile 12p

cost per litres £1.19

First fill up was on 15th Aug with 32 litres

Second fill up 29th aug with 38.83 litres

Not to bad I dont think, the car was showing 38.6 mpg but I am sure I reset it half way through the tank!

The car is a 2001 T-Sport with very questionable servicing history on it...No books with it...I did it myself 1 Month ago...and slowly putting right all the bits that are wrong....Sadly £200 of tyres is slowing that a bit!

Nick

The driving was 2 round trips into London 80 miles each and the rest round town and my 8 mile round trip to work mainly stop start traffic! And the odd thrash when in the car on my own :thumbsup:

I use one on my Palm called Fuel Log. It's free and can draw pointless graphs!!!1!11 :D

My last fill-up clocked in at 68mpg! :yahoo:

68 MPG is pretty good, What version is it? I was pretty pleased with mine its about what my 2.0 diesel cars where doing 45ish Mpg...

Nick

68 MPG is pretty good, What version is it? I was pretty pleased with mine its about what my 2.0 diesel cars where doing 45ish Mpg...

Nick

Mk1 D4D facelift (The 'teardrop headlights' one)

I generally get low-60s, but got some motorway runs in which pulled it up :)

It is very nice; Get the diesel economy but it doesn't have the annoying underpowered-ness I'd associated with older diesels :)

Oppppsss Juiced up this morning at 6am................30.76mpg :censor: and a new cost per mile of 18p.....my own fault for driving like a fool recently!

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO, Well i fear this one will be worse than the last, I think I have done about 250 miles and have 2 bars left so due a fill up in next 2 days, I am sure it is going to be back down in the low 30's, That would appear to be the problem with driving round town in the TS and not getting out on long journeys, The consumption really seems to suffer driving like that.

Nick

Well here it is............

mileage 774

total fuel 126.33 litres

total cost £152.02

average fuel economy 40.14mpg

average fuel consumption 7.04ltrs per 100km

cost per mile 14p

cost per litre £1.20

Mostly this has been on Shell VPower hence the higher cost, I would seem to be covering about 300 miles every 2 weeks and costing me aboout £70 - £80 per month in fuel so not to bad!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

so the next 12 days worth of fuel use............

mileage 1063

total fuel 162.85 litres

total cost £197.03

average fuel economy 38.28mpg

average fuel consumption 7.38ltrs per 100km

cost per mile 14p

cost per litre £1.21

cost per mile is still at 14p however the MPG has dropped almost 2mpg....however has mostly been town driving, This fill up has been with Tesco 99 Momentum, That was closest when I needed it, Will see if this makes any difference!

Nick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links