Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 (07_ Avensis T3-X - Passenger Door Mirror Fuse/replacement Cost (

batch

Gaaah, whilst watching out for somebody cutting me up on a roundabout I had a misshap with a lorry trailer which led to my door mirror being smacked off. My fault. Idiot, etc, etc.

- Any idea wehere the fuse is to stop the mirror motor continually trying to push the door mirror out? Presumably whatever tells it to "stop" is no longer doing so. I don't want to make a bad situation worse by buggering the motor on tonights 30 minute journey home.

- Any idea how much a repair is likely to be (fully fitted) - . The housing is cracked, the indicator lights are broken (but working!) and the glass is knackered. The motor seems to be working (see above). I'll ring round and get quotes but want to make sure they are in the right ballpark. Its a question of whether to go through insurance or not...

TIA

Batch (Swindon area)

• Like 1

Gaaah, whilst watching out for somebody cutting me up on a roundabout I had a misshap with a lorry trailer which led to my door mirror being smacked off. My fault. Idiot, etc, etc.

- Any idea wehere the fuse is to stop the mirror motor continually trying to push the door mirror out? Presumably whatever tells it to "stop" is no longer doing so. I don't want to make a bad situation worse by buggering the motor on tonights 30 minute journey home.

- Any idea how much a repair is likely to be (fully fitted) - . The housing is cracked, the indicator lights are broken (but working!) and the glass is knackered. The motor seems to be working (see above). I'll ring round and get quotes but want to make sure they are in the right ballpark. Its a question of whether to go through insurance or not...

TIA

Batch (Swindon area)

The fuse is number 42, RAD. No 1, 7.5amp located in the intrument panel fuse box behind glove box.(bottom left fuse) However it also covers the navigation system, multi-info display gauges and meters. It may be better to disconnect the wiring.

Fitter

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links