Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Irritating Vibration From Passenger Door

Roker

I have had an irritating vibration coming from the front passenger side for months, I think it is coming from the door arm rest area, if I lift up the rest it knocks and feels a bit loose. I cannot see any fixing screw for the arm rest and door panel/card other than the one behind the window switch when it is removed. Has anyone any idea how the panel comes off?

I have had an irritating vibration coming from the front passenger side for months, I think it is coming from the door arm rest area, if I lift up the rest it knocks and feels a bit loose. I cannot see any fixing screw for the arm rest and door panel/card other than the one behind the window switch when it is removed. Has anyone any idea how the panel comes off?

The attachment shows the fittings. This is the driver's door but the principle is the same.

Fitter

post-66293-128335201521_thumb.jpg

Thanks Fitter. I printed off your diagram. I still cannot find a screw or a hole behind the fuel switch, on the passenger side there is a square blank, when removed there is a square plastic chute going up at an angle but no screw. This seems to be the area that is vibrating.

Thanks Fitter. I printed off your diagram. I still cannot find a screw or a hole behind the fuel switch, on the passenger side there is a square blank, when removed there is a square plastic chute going up at an angle but no screw. This seems to be the area that is vibrating.

The diagrams that I have show one screw to the top of the arm rest and one bolt in the centre where the blank is. I haven't removed a door so can only go with the manual.

Fitter

hi roker

I have the very same problem develop on the front pasenger side, on my t3x petrol,I have been over the inside of the car but cannot find anything

its driving me nuts, if you find the answer please let know before it drives me mad.

mitmoor

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links