Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Starlet Coilovers

starlet-na

hi there i have a starlet naturally asprated ep82, which i have been surfing the internet for a set of coilovers and can only seem to find to them for the gt turbo, these are the same fittment arnt they? just wanted a second opinion, thanks luke

hi there i have a starlet naturally asprated ep82, which i have been surfing the internet for a set of coilovers and can only seem to find to them for the gt turbo, these are the same fittment arnt they? just wanted a second opinion, thanks luke

yep chassis is the same, you can even get away with putting EP91 coilovers onto an EP82. i will be fitting a set of EP82 coilovers to my Paseo in the future because they all use the same suspension components.

yep chassis is the same, you can even get away with putting EP91 coilovers onto an EP82. i will be fitting a set of EP82 coilovers to my Paseo in the future because they all use the same suspension components.

brilliant thanks for that and yes i did atchually get a set of discs the paseo ones for my car as halford and autoquip dont even know what car it is as its a import parts can be a nightmare even when you tell them the engine code lol thanks agen.