Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

06 Becomes 60

stuck in dubs

Traded in the 06 plate T180 for a 60 plate XTR in titanium blue. Wife commented that at first glance there is no difference from the T180 but once you get behind the wheel its in another league. Far smoother, quieter .... and easier on the pocket above 40 to the gallon and no B***** runflats!!! :yahoo:

post-68321-128337514377_thumb.jpgpost-68321-128337517391_thumb.jpg

Certainly looks the business, I will post more once i've given it a proper test out. :thumbsup:

Oh my word!!! 1st of September, I never gave it thought - I was watching for a ruddy great Airbus coming over and new 60 plates are sneaking up.

What a very nice looking motor and all I can say is if you are half as pleased as I am with mine I think you are in for treat. Give it 1000 miles and it will start to loosten up and then it will just go. Another benefit - it uses no oil whatsoever. Take us another photo so we can see the colour :thumbsup:

Nice Motor.

To my eyes, the 60 plate looks really nice - much better then the 06 RAV.

The Rav4.3 never really clicked for me looks wise, but the 2010 model seems to have sorted that out   :drool: 

Oh my word!!! 1st of September, I never gave it thought - I was watching for a ruddy great Airbus coming over and new 60 plates are sneaking up.

Had a sit in one a couple of weeks ago and quite liked it. Picked mine up on 1st Sept 2002. Anchs - saw the beast come over today just after midday , after tracking it via flightradar24.com

Thats a nice looking motor!!! It does look more "right" than the 06- model. Is the interior much different?

Thats a nice looking motor!!! It does look more "right" than the 06- model. Is the interior much different?

well in some ways its a bit of a step down the T180 had all the extras going, with the XTR you loose sat nav, sun roof, 18" wheels but probably the thing I miss the most is keyless entry and ignition. I haven't used a key to start a car for 4 years! Unfortunately my budget didn't stretch to an SR

But that aside this truely is a big improvement from toyota, the engine and gearbox feel and sound very much refined. After the issues I had with T180 I had been considering a change to a CRV or freelander, I'm now sure I made the right choice... just try wiping the grin off my face :D

Oh my word!!! 1st of September, I never gave it thought - I was watching for a ruddy great Airbus coming over

Well not very much good about my job at the moment but our Taxi feeder park is at the end of the runway and the new airbus passed about 200ft over my head, there were thousands of Anoraks there to watch it yesterday..It came in again to-day at 12-30pm and not a soul about :lol: Tbh a cathay pacific jumbo landed just before it + we thought that was it :unsure: The airbus is the same size but has a longer "hump" a second row of windows + apparently a much bigger wing span I will take some photo's if anyones interested :thumbsup: Stew

Apologies back on topic,S.I.D Hope you like your new motor as much as Anchs likes his I have driven it + they are really superb :toast: Stew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links