Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My G6 Corolla 4X4 - My Rwd 7age corolla - Page 12

sonur

haha nice piccie of the AE92 :P

Those AE86's were looking very sorry :( Shame.

Nice going mate, glad to see things don't stop for you even in winter :D

KP

haha nice piccie of the AE92 tongue.gif

Those AE86's were looking very sorry sad.gif Shame.

Nice going mate, glad to see things don't stop for you even in winter biggrin.gif

KP

Yea those AE86 where bad, two of them (white one and the black one) were suposto go to

the crusher but I cinda saved the blackone by destroying the white one and then a guy

I dont know called me and told me about the Trueno (red) I went and picked it up for noting.

But that was along time ago and I dont regret selling them,

I´ll just buy another some day, fresh import from japan maybe yes.gif

I never stop doing what I do, I cant it´s to much fun, I got something to share with you guy´s

It´s G6 related biggrin.gif

l.jpg

I just trated my Suzuki jeep for this assom AE111 G6, Its got TTE package, coilsprings, shocks and rims

It´s been I think 3years since I last drove one and man I´ve been missing out bag.gif

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Now I cant wait to finish my Black Cobra drool.gif

That's the nicest AE111 I've ever seen dude. Mint! :thumbsup:

Thanks KP_jon :rolleyes: I see on the MR2 chat that your thinking of buying a MR2 mk1!

Im thinking about the same thing, found 3 in UK that Im waiting for an answer from, those cars

came to our country in small amount becouse of the two seated thing and now theres only one mk1 and

that one blue mk2 my pal has :wacko: So Im thinking of buying one and import to the country

:yawn:

That's a slick looking G6

Thanks pal :D But I tend to sell it to buy a MR2 :yes:

In my Corolla history I always forgot to take pictures of some of my legendary rollas standing

next to my 4wd 4age G6. My former G6 2000 model, crash car, I had for more than two years

next to my 4wd G6 and not once I took picture of them togeather. I bought this 2000model

G6 when I was 17, bought the bodykit from I think it was called "MS-design" and had a big crash

with a Jeep I was not the couse.

126791662.jpg

Same MS-design stuff on my Liftback ae111 1999 I had some place in between

126799275.jpg

One year later same day I bought my black G6 sitting

4wd now, I saw my Green again and bought it still crashed by me and fixed it

217056477.jpg

217056459.jpg

243732414.jpg

243732443.jpg

243732477.jpg

243733493.jpg

246125668.jpg

246550781.jpg

248429040.jpg

Then sold it and a wheek later it crashed again, some girl bought it and rolled out

of the highway blink.gif but some guy bought it and fixed it again and later

he hit a ambulance at 160km/h on the highway cursing.gif NOW ITS DEAD!

It was driven 66.000km and had 3 new front ends and all other panels changed twice laugh.gif

But this time I did not forget to pictures of the G6 togeather wink.gif

l.jpg

l.jpg

Such a nice G6 damn, love that colour, little bit sad I have to sell it but it´s for a more fun car I hope MR2

Finaly some real thing happening yahoo.gif

Took everything of the block and put the block on the floor so I could clean it the next day

l.jpg

l.jpg

Then I got the G6 to my fathers garage last night and to day I started on it

l.jpg

l.jpg

But last evening I took the TTE suspension out of the red G6 and put my spear cheaper Autostyle suspension in befor selling. But now its lower then befor and stiffer, I think I will change it back again I thought TTE whas better blink.gif

l.jpg

OK so in it goes and up

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Vacum center diffluck clearing the alternator by couple of millimetersl.jpg

The coupling or shaft that locks the center diff

l.jpg

Good bye old boy

l.jpg

l.jpg

Now to bring G6 back to my place emty for cleaning and prep the BT block

for the 4wd gearbox

yes.gif More to come

Edited post, had to delete myspace had hidden my picutres and I dont rember what I posted

Sold the red G6 to day for alot of cash

Now to find a desent MR2 for sale and import it 2guns.gif or a supra doctor.gif

you have been busy mate, are you keeping the corolla if you import an mr2 or supra

Yea my 4wd G6 Im always going to keep, no point selling it now have spent so much monney building it :toast:

I cant decide wich to buy supra or MR2

Have lot of spare 4age parts brake part and drivetrain part for mr2 but nothing for a supra

leaning 80% to mr2 but cant decide :ffs:

I work part time as a dishwasher at a famous hotel here in my country and one of the chefs

ownes a G6 I recently tried to buy, he sayd no but I presuaude him to sell me his front lip

I alway wanted and yesterday he did yahoo.gif

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Getting there day by day gun_bandana.gif

Took two good pictures of the grinding I did on the Silvertop block for the gearbox befor my bud picked it up

l_c7c46ec04fbd495d80d84b46b3912c32.jpg

l_dccdb9732dfc4d029e5d4163f54c5d13.jpg

I work part time as a dishwasher at a famous hotel here in my country and one of the chefs

ownes a G6 I recently tried to buy, he sayd no but I presuaude him to sell me his front lip

I alway wanted and yesterday he did :yahoo:

l_37350c22ca8942efa00dd37accd65534.jpg

l_496fc71897164020a44cae5b2d79083c.jpg

l_e3f2fc06196d48b995a56364e6dbbba4.jpg

l_f86f4f548b974895b73452b07e39e931.jpg

l_471558fa9f2a44a5814faa5c74d7bac7.jpg

Getting there day by day :gun_bandana:

very nice my e12 splitter looks simular

Gotta do something, cant look at the G6 anymore with out feeling bad for not be driving it crybaby.gif

And just the thought of the thrill I had when it was working, and driving it in snow GOD that was fun

ones I drove it straight for two days, about 45hours with acational stops for food, WC, and fuel yucky.gif

OK, so I went to my bud who bought my silvertop engine, I brought my blacktop block for grinding copy, Silvertop standing on the side next to BT in a bag

l.jpg

messuring how much to grind away

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

All grinding done

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Back to my basement, I cleaned the block the best I could

l.jpg

Painted just enaugh so it woulden´t rust (will paint the block when finished)

l.jpg

Then took out both my old and spare Blacktop pistons and rods, old ones under the new ones

l.jpg

Took one top piston ring off one old and one new and put them inside the block for messurements

l.jpg

l.jpg

Then just got bored and went playing with my stuff rolleyes.gif Bigport late rods

l.jpg

BT rods and Bigport rods

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Famely photo, from top to bottom, 3sgte, Bigport, New BT, Old BT

l.jpg

Enjoy

Went to my bud last night, and brought my BT block with me

It was honing time cool.gif

l.jpg

In couple of days im going full speed on the BT assembly, my school is almoast finished yahoo.gif

Enjoy

After I sold the red facelift G6 I had to share the Avensis with my fiance and after a while

It got harder not beeing on my own car so I went searching for a desent Toyota to use from a-b.

I found my old Toyota Corolla Touring 4WD AE95 which was the first one I made Rwd

I bought it from a grandmom 4 years ago in mint condition thumbsup.gif

l.jpg

And now 4 years later I bought it from a guy who happent to be a old Toyota friend of mine

l.jpg

l.jpg

Realy happy with this car laugh.gif I got so much junk to put in it, front lip, sideskirts, lowering springs

4age stuff, 15" lightwaight rims and new tires, Turbine biggrin.gif , steering wheel, strutbars, and alot more..

This old Toyota friend of mine bought one of my AE86 back in the days

I picked up at a farm ours from the city wich it was used as a sheepfetcher up hills (collect sheeps) thumbsup.gif pictures taken couple wheeks after I sold it to him

l.jpg

l.jpg

Present day, in a rebuilt stage

l.jpg

Owner

l.jpg

l.jpg

This happens

l.jpg

Waiting for a bid on eBay to run out of time new Blacktop stuff yes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALY

My exams are over, I passed this semester with honors toast.gif Now only

one and a half year left of shcool so my black panda has got to be

finish befor shcool starts over again.. Still waiting for the stuff I bought

on eBay.com, New piston rings kit and a Exedy racing Celica 215mm cluth kit with 21 spline drool.gif

So little left to do, to get the G6 running AAAAAARRGG blow.gif

Those new piston rings and the new celica clutch is taking forever to get here crybaby.gif

So I got down to swapping the new rods to my pistons and got cleaning the pistons

l.jpg

Enjoy guys, hope some of you like any of this, cinda got the thought that no ones intrested in this shixx that im doing huh.gif

Well, I´ve been using my spare time for alot now!!

I cleaned the BIlstein suspension and fittle with the lowering alitle then when I was

just goin to put it in the car I noticed the exhaust in the rear was to close to the

rear suspension and if lowered the exhaust would just lie on top of the axel and make

a bad ruble noice.. so I skiped putting it under for a while and went to my

basement-restoration-workplace wich Im diggin alot, and finished messuring the block

for damage or cuts, also whent over the head one last time...

then my new pistonrings arived and the brand new stage? something EXEDY clutch kit

"Will post pics after I pick those packages up"

And two days ago I ordered new ACL raceing berrings and thrust washers

I figured whaa im at it why not go a little racing style :boxing:

acl4cyl.jpg

Enjoy

A lot of nice stuff going on here mate, that's pretty well what I am hoping to have in the near future :P

A lot of nice stuff going on here mate, that's pretty well what I am hoping to have in the near future :P

hehe thanks K_man :thumbsup: But my project just took a big U-turn or a O-turn more closer :blink:

I got an offer I cant say no to, a guy wants to buy my Blacktop engine for alot of cash!!

If he´s for real, I might go the way I always whanted to go in the first place but no one had

done it then so I wasen´t shore it would work, it costs alot of monney, I might have to

spend more monney then I get for the Blacktop to pull it off...

I let you guys know what it is when or if the guy shows up to cash out the BT :saddam:

Here´s a Video I forgot I had of some of my cars

G6, G6, and AE86´s

My Nissan 240sx Driftcar, 50% into the video is the time I restored it

Ford XR4Ti

Enjoy guys

Happy new year guys

Will post pictures next time when I´ve thought of how to get the Black Cobra on the steet alucard.gif ´ol´e

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

Been couple of weeks since I posted laugh.gif

So to make the Blacktop happy, I desited to go all in with it! but the day dind´t even start

when I got a lame email, the ACL bearing got lost in mail! so no new racing bearing so on with

the TDC 4agze bearings I had already bought.. It dind´t stop there I got the new 215mm celica Exedy

racing clutch the day after and I got all exited football.gif snapping pictures of it an all

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

The big bang!, In the last picture you guys cant see it but the theeth count is the same as the 4wd clutch

I already had but was damaged, but the diameter of the hole is narrower helpsmilie.gif So I just spent $400 into a clutch that dosent fit my gearbox..

So I just stopped thinking about this swap and the shcool started again so a wheek past by real fast

then my MR2 friend advertised his half summer used racing 225mm Exedy clutch and I visited him to messure it

and what a happy day, the theeth count fits and the diameter of the hole fits 100% its the same as 4wd

corolla uses so I bought it from him almoast gived away and went to my other Toyota bud who works as a

latherman with CNC engines, he did the magic stuff to the clutch that maid up my last two wheeks of my life!

This is the old 4wd clutch damaged, it was the test piece, grinded the diameter to 210mm

l.jpg

And this is the MR2 3sgte Exedy clutch also grinded down to 210mm

l.jpg

So finaly I got a clutch plate that will last me next couple of years, just sat that it cost me

almoast nothing and I spent so much monney in a wrong clutch that I can only use with Fwd

or Rwd gearbox.

The next step now is just to do the Blacktop step by step and hope I dont neet anything else...

Enjoy

More sweet stuff mate, I have an LUK Clutch in my GTi, they're nice.

Do you happen to have a GTi Sunroof?...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links