Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My G6 Corolla 4X4 - My Rwd 7age corolla - Page 12

sonur

Another nice update, you have a lot going on in your life :thumbsup:

Like the Jeep... nice large engine in that.

• 1 month later...

Another nice update, you have a lot going on in your life :thumbsup:

Like the Jeep... nice large engine in that.

I´ve been so busy at shcool, the exams just started and I´ve been studying crasy..

Just befor that, I tradet the Merc for these two :rolleyes:

My former G6 I sold to my bud

l.jpg

And this awsesom Supermoto bike, Husquarna 125cc two stroke engine

l.jpg

Also has Motorcross tire package

l.jpg

The supermoto is street licensed and I´ve been using it to drive to shcool, talk about spending

no gasmonney :thumbsup: and that got me thinking about the other bikes I had so I started fixing them

The suzuki RMX Enduro 250cc original but Im going to use

125cc engine that I have and already started fixing

l.jpg

125cc 1980 something :lol: two stroke engine,

l.jpg

I have everything but some miner stuff to restore it so this

will hopefully be a quick fix and be up and running in notime..

l.jpg

And Im also getting somewhere in the suban, trewe the hedders and downpipe

to my latherworksshop buddy having him ligning the surface 100% for the Turbo, then I drew this scetch to connect the ECU better

l.jpg

And Im also starting in my 4WD G6, getting a 7afe 1800cc engine to play with, looking forward to that, might do a 7agte out of it, don´t know yet.

Enjoy fellas next weeks I will have more time when the exams are over and the suban will be driving befor new year GOD DAMN IT!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice read, and thanks for sharing, best luck with your exams :thumbsup:

Thanks PaulinhoT :D

The exams are finally over, I think I did OK this semester :lol:

As some of you already know by looking into my thread I like to write little storyes every now and then :unsure:

Suban:

I had spent a good time in that electric jungle couple of months ago befor the shcool started to kick in deep

and I never got it to fire the injectors and fuelpump on its own... and everywhere I went guys, my car buds

and other people who new I own the Suban where always asking me when I was going to finish it :!Removed!:

I told everyone what I was trying to work with and then I got a call from the guy who owned the sr20det befor

and trated the 1jz supra engine for, he told me that theres a stupid Nissan Alarm in the factory ecu

and in order to go around it I would have to google the wire route and wire that into the ecu, then It would

fire up the injectors and fuelpump :o Im cinda ****** off right now, been pulling the electrics in and out of the car

to messure every wire up and down and all this time it was a stupid Alarm system :ffs:

So I google it and found the wires to tap into, now its just to find time to get to wire it up and see if it works :)

But then this happent!!!

l.jpg

And I coulden finish the garage, so I filled it with my bikes and tires and rims and all the toyota parts I had :thumbsup:

l.jpg

So I dont know when I will work in the suban now...

So over to other things:

I´ve had many trucks or suv and I never had any intrest in owning one percay, they all just cinda fell into

my lap, I fixed them, drove them for couple of months then when I needed some monney I sold them.

One of them, Jeep cherokee, dont remember what was wrong with this one but I hat it for 8months

l.jpg

One Jeep Cherokee quatbike :D , bought 38" tires and fixed the motor had it for 1year

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

I like Jeeps there easy to fix and theres a tonn of them in my country so easy to get parts.

I was really into motorcross and still am and I thought one day "why not buy a pickup truck" then I woulden have to

keep getting my dads dolly borrowed all the time when I wanted to go motorcrossing, so first time looking for a suv

or truck for its only purpose to use for my motorcross bikes..

After two wheeks trying to find some busted or broken pickup truck, I found this Mitsubishi L200

l.jpg

And it was used alot, like every single day when I could go motorcrossing, Took my sister with me that day

l.jpg

But then It broke down again in the end of the summer, I dind´t know what gave up breathing but

It woulden runn again so I went finding another one like it for spare or just anything to fix it

but I coulden find anything so I sold it for spares to someone way out of town who saw it in half

and used the bed as a dolly :crybaby: so since then I have been looking with one eye for another

pickup truck to fall in love with like I did with my Mitsy...

So one black cold night after work I got in my big blue diesel jeep to head it up and was just standing

there looking up at the stars (I know !Removed!) I got a strange feeling, I then sat in the headed jeep and went

on out of the parkinglot and drove past a place where all the busted cars and metal is crushed,

out side the gate there stood this old bumpy looking pickup truck

with flat tires, I backed up and drove behind it using my headlights to see what it was and to my amazed

it was a Jeep Comanche pickup truck

Just a preview of one just like it

jeep-comanche-parts.jpg

I felt that tingleing feeling again (I know !Removed!) and I thought to myself "a JEEP pickup truck" I had

to have it, but since it was standing here out side the metal crushing company that meant the

owner had already had the registration deleted and got the throwing away fees for the body :(

But morning after I went out there again and asked the staff about the jeep, guy working there

knew the owner of it and I called him up, really funny thing happened, the guy who answered the phone

was the same guy who sold me the green 4.0 Jeep I bought couple of weeks before :lol: and the

Jeep Comanche was mine :hug:

l.jpg

And I got more stuff to tell you about this awesome Jeep Comanche but that will be later :cowboy:

Corolla 4wd:

I forget to take pictures of this progress but its so slow that I forget about it

I got one of my 4age heads to the shop to have it checked out before doing anything

to the 7afe engine that is on its way when I pull it out of the corolla :blush:

Enjoy fellas next post will be big, I hope

Does anyone see the pictures from page 1 to 8???

I can´t and I have 5 computers and in all of them the pictures dont come up :blink:

A nice update again, looks like you had some lovely weather, here in the U.K it's just gotten cold today (Tuesday). My car loved the cold air on the drive to work :thumbsup:

Like the Jeep pick up, as a kid I always used to like Ican Stewarts Toyota.. I love the Jeep with the HUGE wheels and tyres on it, what was it like to drive ?

As for your pictures on the first 5 pages, I can see some of them, but not all of them. Maybe it's just a problem with the photo host ?

• 2 weeks later...

A nice update again, looks like you had some lovely weather, here in the U.K it's just gotten cold today (Tuesday). My car loved the cold air on the drive to work :thumbsup:

Like the Jeep pick up, as a kid I always used to like Ican Stewarts Toyota.. I love the Jeep with the HUGE wheels and tyres on it, what was it like to drive ?

As for your pictures on the first 5 pages, I can see some of them, but not all of them. Maybe it's just a problem with the photo host ?

Thanks again Paul :thumbsup: as always

I love the snow dont get me wrong, but when I have to take care of something like finishing the suban

I dont want to be wet doing it :unsure:

About the pictures, my hoster is my old Myspace page and this has happent once befor and I din´t do anyting

and it came back, I hope it does it again I dont think I can do it all over in right order :crybaby:

So... Over to the things I love doing

better pictures of the Pickup bike car

l.jpg

It needs some restoration, Im thinking of painting it black as I love black cars

l.jpg

Like the interrior ALOT

l.jpg

And love the three passanger bench

l.jpg

The pickup had no taillights so I had to order from eBay.com or find a set in my country

It was highly doubtly that I could find a pair and that they would be unbroken, a month befor

I found a picture hoste in my country that hat these boneyard pictures of cars out in the

country, I googled the website again and in one of the photos there was a jeep pickup truck

burried in grass and was rusting away, I called the farmer and this was in my hands the next day

l.jpg

And oh yea the jeep had no keys so I had to jack the steering lock so I could get it home

the engine is busted and the transmission (auto) is also busted..

The BIG stuff I was going to tell you later is that I found another 4.0 6cyl engine from

another jeep like my Green one and It has a manual transmission and all the equipment to

change the pickup to manual trans, and a funny thing about it that its all my old stuff

I pulled out of a jeep 3year ago and had to sell it all to buy a suzuki GS650 bike that

I wanted so much.. The stuffs been around the country and is beeing shipped to me as we speak :drool:

So.. 4000cc 6cylender Manualtransmission Limited slipp differential rear end and maybe just maybe Turbo

this is for me instead of putting a hole lot more monney into buying a supra that Ive always wanted

To other stuff :clown:

Sad

l.jpg

just more sadness

l.jpg

And alot more, hope it survives the winter

l.jpg

Over to another car stuff, I went to my parents to day, parked in the garden for giggles :lol:

l.jpg

l.jpg

My dad wasent laffing when I came in so I moved the car :7

l.jpg

Then finally I did something good to make me feel better about my G6 :yahoo: NEW engine 7afe

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

And the former owner of it just hanging there

l.jpg

Well its got its new hart, my old 4age Blacktop and Im doing the wiring for him

l.jpg

Actually im doing mine and his at the same time using his old wiring harness

l.jpg

So its complicated, have to think for two engines in ahead of time

befor cutting and theres me in action :lol:

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

More stuff coming soon, thinking of putting the 7afe straight into my G6 and drive it alittle

befor thinking of doing a 7age or 7agte, the engine itself is all okey so It dosent need rebuilt yet.

And also I just miss driving it so much that I think of it when I go to sleep :huh:

Enjoy buds

Interesting update, bet your dad was well pleased about you parking your jeep in the garden :thumbsup:

Can I ask, the 7afe is the 1.8 engine ? what bennifit does it have over the 4A-FE other than 200cc ? is the engine more tune-able ?

I seem to be moving towards the "black top" now, but there SO expensive here in the U.K :crybaby:

It also must be very hard having a Scoob sat there on the drive, with no where to go...

Interesting update, bet your dad was well pleased about you parking your jeep in the garden :thumbsup:

Can I ask, the 7afe is the 1.8 engine ? what bennifit does it have over the 4A-FE other than 200cc ? is the engine more tune-able ?

I seem to be moving towards the "black top" now, but there SO expensive here in the U.K :crybaby:

It also must be very hard having a Scoob sat there on the drive, with no where to go...

Dad is all about fun but he was cranky that day about some stuff that went wrong in one

of his apartments that he rents out, so I got the jeep the uck out of there befor he threw me at it :lol:

Yea the 7afe is a 1800cc engine, it benefits only some low end torque and lacks

some high end power apart from 4afe that is stable from top to bottom, but people say

to turbo it you only need the bolt on stuff, you dont nessesery need thiker headgasket

but its always better to do that and have the heads surface ligned with it.

My goal is to finish the electric for the 7afe into my G6 and start from there

because I just did a electric harness for my bud in the E10 Its all in my head to do mine.

If I go 7age I have to make another electic harness again.. just thinking about it now

makes me want to go all the way the first time and build the 7age and one engine harness

but time will tell and monney issue will make my desition

Blacktop and 3sgte are really equal in swappin matter into your corolla, you have the 4afe right?

you´ll need a 1300cc steering pump hoses and fittings and the bottlereserve for the steering fluid

you´ll need to build a higher motormount in the back if you go 3sgte but I dont remember where the

steering pump is on the 3sgte front or back?

I tend to finish the electric junkle in the suban befor new year and have nothing but exhaust left to do

after new year so I can use it to go to shcool, Im trying to sell the blue diesel jeep for cash so I can

fix the Comanche pickup bike car, suban and G6.. monney monney monney, my white emvelope that

I keep in my

draw for car trades, buy and sell is getting thinner every day :unsure:

Well over to the matter most in this thread, G6!

Finished the Blacktop electric wire junkle, took me nine hours from start to finish

l.jpg

Some of the most needed interrior plug in the e10, most of the e10 harness

was moved into the blacktop harness and G6 harness pulled out of it..

l.jpg

Now to test it in the car

l.jpg

l.jpg

G6 harness pulled out of Blacktop harness so now I

can relax and finish my 7afe swapp

l.jpg

Blacktop already in, harness plugged and it worked in the

first start and nothing went wrong :thumbsup:

l.jpg

Closer look, he painted the valvecover matt black

l.jpg

Only thing needed to drive it was longer fuel cable out of 1300cc rollas

l.jpg

Enjoy, next up is either G6 or suban first drive!!!

Thats a quick update, always impressed with your work, maybe you should start your own Toyota tuning company ?

I would be a customer :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a quick update, always impressed with your work, maybe you should start your own Toyota tuning company ?

I would be a customer :thumbsup:

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

That Toyota Tuning idea has come up more then I have fingers to count, me and my bud the latherworkshop guy

have been thinking the last year if we could open our own shop for Toyotas, alittle side project for the

Toyota Company already stationary here in Iceland same Idea that Artictrucks the ones Topgear had them made

them two red Toyota Hilux Artic icetrucks

Sorry first time no pictures

Me and my bud almoast bought our first workshop four months ago, someone beet us to it so we havent talked

about it since. I would open a shop for world wide customers for toyotas we have moldings for bumperkits for

E10, E11 corollas and would make more for other models if things would go well, also I have an Idea to make

bolt on turbokits for all corolla models and have 4wd equpment in stock to ship out wolrd wide so anybody

anywhere could make is corolla 4wd if he has a right 4a engine to fit the tranny...

Over to Suban matter...

I dont think Im about to finish the electic in the suban befor new year, I just made an add in a car forum in

my country listing the sr20 engine and tranny for sale if anyone is intrested I just dont think I will ever

fininsh the damn thing so I want to see if anyone wants it for there nissans, I was thinking for the profit

of selling the sr200 engine and tranny I would buy a STI engine or go complete cirkle and buy and import another 1jz Supra engine since I only know Toyota stuff :blink: hope something happens soon...

G6 is almoast ready, Im at the electric right now, trying to beat the BT electic time by 3 hours making it total at 6 hours from start to finish that would make my day :rolleyes: and also im thinking of going turbo

on that stock 7afe engine and make it blow around 8psi was thinking of going no Intercolled and have a sensor plugged to see how much hot air it produces and go from there if I need Intercooler since I live in ICELAND!!

Over to the Jeep, Im about to sell the Blue diesel jeep for cash and a benz.. am thinking about building

from the pickup truck a 38"/44" tire monster snow truck so I can enjoy the winter along with the summer

when Im at motorcrossing... heres a picture so you can see how big it would get if I do it

Picture taken of a jeep grand chereokee model sitting on 44" tires

l.jpg

Imagine that just a pickuptrick with a motorcross bike on its back :lol:

Enough about this stuff, happy new year guys..

Happy new year, and yeah that would be a monster..

If you do make a 4x4 system for the E11 let me know ok :thumbsup:

+1 ;)

Looking great, but seriously do not sell the suban!! You will always regret not finishing it and its stuff you can figure out :) leave it for a couple of days and go back to it :thumbsup:

+1 ;)

Looking great, but seriously do not sell the suban!! You will always regret not finishing it and its stuff you can figure out :) leave it for a couple of days and go back to it :thumbsup:

+1 ;)

Yea I´ll be shore to let you guys know :thumbsup:

Steven: Thats funny, the same time you post that post, I post in my suban

sale forum that I was taking it of sale to finish it :D

I found a video of my old Nissan S13 that I spent crazy amount of

time in the garage kissing it and spooning with it :rolleyes:

When I remembered the Video I looked at it and felt this strange feeling

that i cant describe, "when the car was finally back on the road" feeling..

thats as close as I can get by describing it

Heres that sayd Video:

So im going to finish the suban, when I have time to, the school just started again :help:

More G6 Stuff on the way, I finished the 7afe into G6 electric,

took me 3hours from start to finish :eek: thats a personal record.

Dont enjoy, I din´t post any pictures :angry:

A nice video :thumbsup: I've owned a few Nissans, and there not bad motors (rust aside). I still wouldn't mind owning a 300ZX TT, but there big old buses lol..

Look forward to the the update on the G6, brave man working in this cold weather lol

A nice video :thumbsup: I've owned a few Nissans, and there not bad motors (rust aside). I still wouldn't mind owning a 300ZX TT, but there big old buses lol..

Look forward to the the update on the G6, brave man working in this cold weather lol

Thanks maestro Paul :thumbsup:

It´s strange that when you dont drive your car for a while you forget some little things

like how small or big it is when driving or how quick to the throttle it is or how smooth

it is to change the gears...

All of this and much more I keep forgetting when comes to my G6 and today I drove it again

after it been sitting for I dont know 4-5 months? I havent counted it yet..

I drove it up and down the street outside my mum and dads house, Its not licensed yet, still

couple of things need to be shorted out befor I put it on the street again but man!! I totally

have forgot how good it feels to drive it, its so light and small and really quick going up the snowy

covered street with bald summertires on :lol: I freakin love this car :hug:

So over to the storyboard :pepsi:

3days in the past

l.jpg

I had to change the steering hoses for the steering pump, still need shorter fuelcable and still need exhaust

l.jpg

l.jpg

Harness and ECU installed

l.jpg

Diffluck wires for the vacum locked centerdiff for the rearwheels, have find a cool button for it

l.jpg

10year old tuning steering wheel :D just to move the car from one place to another

l.jpg

New 14" rims, Enkei replicas

l.jpg

When I inserted the driveshaft I desited to sand all the rust I could find and paint over it

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

So thats the picture perfect, but It whasent perfect at all, 3days ago I thougt I had finished with

the swap and hooked the ecu and harness into the car and got ready for the first start to see if

everything went as planed, I put the key on ACC and the damn car just started on its own and fired

up right away and was still starting when it ran!!!

Then when I looked into it little more the damn fuelpump and injectors went on in ACC also not how

it was suposto be so I had to take it all out again and measure the wires up for voltage..

It took me 3hours to measure everything and it was all connected right!! so I decided to cut all

the wires and replug them all again with new plugs and then It was OK :lol: I think one of the +B

wires (for the ones who now anything about electric) was plugged with a wrong +B wich controlled the

circuit opening relay and was giving everything in the engine bay 12v when I switched it on..

And a new BOMB :eek: when I was doing the G6 electric I think I found out why suban wont fire the injectors

or the fuelpump, cant wait to see if Im right about it then its going to run after only 10min of rerouting three wires :drool:

SO next up is Suban :afro: after this weekend I will start on it finally

l.jpg

Poor Suban out in the cold :baby:

l.jpg

This wive is so HOT :chef: and this color is awesome, now im thinking about painting the Jeep pickup like that

l.jpg

And I sold the Big blue diesel Jeep and got this in trades and cash

l.jpg

Best Suzuki Vitara Ive had in years

l.jpg

It´s a 1600cc 4wd petrol engine and raised up 1.5" and sitting on 31" tires, spends 8.9l per 100km

l.jpg

Love driving that thing to school :crazy:

l.jpg

Well, next time I post pictures it´s going to be off the Suban :dots:

Enjoy

Good news on the G6, I love the photo showing the tyres :thumbsup: must be lovely to drive in the snow, even with 4x4 lol

Good news on the G6, I love the photo showing the tyres :thumbsup: must be lovely to drive in the snow, even with 4x4 lol

It´s so much fun!!

Im so supriced, I went couple of blocks on the G6 last night without license :P but I coulden resist

testdriving it befor I would get the licens for it and pay for the insuranse, And what a BOMB, It moves

so freeking fast, I have to take a video of it and show you guys, I think Its faster then tha Blacktop was

Yea, Im that supriced :blink: I even yelled WOW when I hit the trhottle and felt my body sink into the driverseet and the car kept on going pulling it up to speed really fast, offcoure I could be mistaken

that the torque is just so much over the Blacktop that I think its faster but I went to my buddys that

own my previous 20v engines and testdrove them to be shore about this :ph34r:

Well now some pictures, got a new uploader website Facebook :bookworm:

Finally got to the exhaust

377011_10150487303202717_633217716_8766900_1476151074_n.jpg

Muffler rewelded, it came off completely, damn eBay mufflers :fishyface:

406381_10150487303657717_633217716_8766902_1299396138_n.jpg

Looking good, and sound good to, love the sound of it when driving

401134_10150487304012717_633217716_8766905_828247172_n.jpg

Looking sweet

407260_10150487304202717_633217716_8766906_1788495172_n.jpg

398625_10150487304437717_633217716_8766908_1588289424_n.jpg

Then I got a call from a guy that previously had offered me his car but I refused, I had nothing to do with

another car as now I have 6 already but he offered me tha car for a good price so I bought it.. ughhh :bag:

Road drip with my laterworkshop Toyota racing team buddy :boat:

374726_10150487337692717_633217716_8767037_1893692380_n.jpg

To pickup this body

396277_10150487302757717_633217716_8766896_630389566_n.jpg

A 1987 Corolla 5door GT-i 4age FWD

406240_10150487222477717_633217716_8766413_1092101358_n.jpg

Nic looking engine just needs cleaning

381809_10150487223677717_633217716_8766420_418543304_n.jpg

It starts but dosent runn, It dosent get spark, I already spent two hours trying to rule stuff out but nothing works

394682_10150487225402717_633217716_8766428_1508646389_n.jpg

So I desited to make it either 4WD or RWD with 4age AE86 drivetrain (front only as I use 4wd rear drivetrain)

394071_10150487224002717_633217716_8766422_335262351_n.jpg

now some rust photos

385799_10150487222782717_633217716_8766414_1405445047_n.jpg

379157_10150487221757717_633217716_8766408_938708174_n.jpg

383742_10150487221132717_633217716_8766405_1838032754_n.jpg

395649_10150487221547717_633217716_8766407_699754326_n.jpg

408679_10150487221322717_633217716_8766406_1270537674_n.jpg

383057_10150487220657717_633217716_8766401_1587906755_n.jpg

403262_10150487220307717_633217716_8766399_1424570381_n.jpg

400896_10150487220492717_633217716_8766400_684795213_n.jpg

402443_10150487220032717_633217716_8766398_1851722241_n.jpg

392114_10150487219497717_633217716_8766394_683222042_n.jpg

Now I have already messured all the car for both drivetrains wich way I go with it its cinda the same work..

Go 4WD:

Have to bolt and weld the rear drivetrain up to the body

Have to find me a 4afe og 7afe engine block and put the 4age head on that because of the

4wd gearbox rear driff problem hitting the 4age factory block..

Go RWD:

Have to bolt and weld the rear drivetrain up to the body

Have to cut the firewall little bit for the T-50 tranny

Have to make motormounts where ever I please

Have to fit the steering rack infront of the engine under the radiator

Have to put the passanger front hub where the drivers side front hub is and vise versa for the steering rack eye (what ever its called I´ll show you pictures below)

Have to move the stablelicerbar facing front

Now I know the "RWD" list has more in´em but I´ve never done this and know of no one that has so I want to be known for it.

So over to picture thinking time if I go Rwd

The red line is where I cut for the T-50 to fit and the arrows showing the stablebar and the + is the steering rack

377981_10150487219677717_633217716_8766395_1665621494_n.jpg

Now this showes the front passanger side hub and wheel and how its easy to switch it with the driverside hub to fit the steering end eye "X" facing the radiator

397059_10150487219717717_633217716_8766396_88194374_n.jpg

397115_10150487219792717_633217716_8766397_1391998455_n.jpg

And heres the room I have from the lowest part in the floor tuching the street to fit the T-50 tranny and I messured the widest part of the T-50 tranny 30cm so I have just a little room

379044_10150487224232717_633217716_8766423_374433373_n.jpg

393554_10150487224777717_633217716_8766426_2070564780_n.jpg

So this is going behind all the other cars that I already have as a project, Im going to store the car

in my garage at home on the corner with all the junk already in it until I have time for it :driving:

Enjoy fellas, have a grate week

By heck, another monster project... a lot of work there, but it will be well worth it. One day will you put up a list of guide of how to change the E11 to 4x4 :)

WHAT HAPPENED!? :lol: That '92 has been left so rusted :(

Good idea for a project though, make sure you save it!

KP

WHAT HAPPENED!? :lol: That '92 has been left so rusted :( Good idea for a project though, make sure you save it! KP

Im going to save it, or atleast make it good to drive..

Thats actually 1987, because its 25year old it means I can register it as an antic car so theres no TAX

and standard injurance 75GBP a year and only has to get inspection once every two years :D

I also registered the Jeep Comanche pickup truck as an antic so same deal there, So hopefully next

year I wil be using both of them and save alot of monney driving back and forth everywhere!!

My plan for the Suban is to finish fixing it and sell it, and have the GT-i as a toycar going to the racing circuit as often I can as going motorcrossing as often I can, problem is that there so much

monney ive put into the Suban and Im going to be so cheap on giving it gas if I would crash the

damn thing I would never get the monney back for it. But time will tell and soon I will get the Suban

back on the road driving so until then enjoy fellas

So glad you finished the g6 - its made my day!

And dont worry about the suban, go rag it and if you do bin it its still worth the same in parts. No point in worrying about wrecking it, go and use it for what you built it to do :)

Can I ask do you have a car ramp/lifter at your house.. as that would be handy :)

A lot of good work happening in your thread.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links