Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mx

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

I know its not a corolla but i wanted to show you what my current project looks like and seeing as most of you know me i wanted to show you it :D

HDR5.jpg

HDRfivesmall.jpg

sunset.jpg

flushfit5.jpg

jonno12.jpg

What you think??

Thanks madvinegaz ;)

& because its faster RWD and i don't really think it looks like a woman car anymore really also loads more stuff for it.

WOW!!! ur car looks really nice, also not a big fan of mx5 but urs looks stunning. I was maybe considering getting those wheels for my car

If you do only buy the RBRs not the RBs as RBs look cack they have near to no dish and have banana spokes lol oh and rubbish offsets.

thanks for the comments guys when i got my mx i got into the whole Hellaflush style and im loving it! your see me at JAE on the SWJCC stand so pop over if any of you are going.

That really is a stunner! Glad you stayed away from the usual blue with custom front grill.... :thumbsup:

You must be very pleased to own such a car, massive upgrade from the rolla tbh.

Although I think I'll stick with the CTS. :D

Yeah Speed is loads more fun now keep up with my friends EP3 rather easy. got a supercharger planned for next year.

Also a full respray in Honda championship white :D

The White of all Whites is Lexus/Toyota 040-1.

That's what my engine bay and cam covers are painted in and it's crazy! :thumbsup:

An S/C will be a good dollop of fun! :D

Yeah i was thinking about the Lex white but as my friend is getting the Honda white in for my other friends car he will do it cheaper for me having that colour.

ooooo yes it will be haha in a car thats not very heavy aswell

i still think it could go lower :P very tasty

So do i but i can't lower the back anymore as the Locking rings will be hitting the drive shaft and no point in lowering the front as i don't want any rake.

Or do you mean skirts and lips? as there on the way ;)

Thats a cracking motor mate, you have made it look really good and it looks clean. Hope your having fun with your RWD!!

your see me at JAE on the SWJCC stand so pop over if any of you are going.

And here was me thinking you were coming with us!

I am not angry....................just very disappointed!

Oh well I'll be angry then! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: HOWZAT!? :P

Ha i wasnt going to be on a toyota stand anyway as i own SWJCC so we have our own stand this year :D

Get that **** box out of the Corolla section..........................NOW!!!! :P

Only pulling your leg. That is a nice mx5 you bought there. Don't go over doing it though, looks sweeet with subtle mods, going OTT on cars looks whack these days!!

Its all about stance for this ride just want the front air dam and skirts then thats the outside done. and moving onto more power!!!!!!!

I'm not into this stance stuff but if one car pulls it off its the MX5, it does look good, I personally think it would look better without the forced camber and aggresive off set

It would even better still with a hard top

You can't ban me!!! lol mr2 don't slide very well lol

camber and aggressive offsets are what hellaflush style is anyone been on there site or stancenation/stanceworks? :D

You can't ban me!!! lol

Is that a challenge? :P :lol: