Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi, Im New 2 This Forum

twiny gti till i die!

hi i am new 2 this forum but i am not new 2 the corolla gti,lol i have had 2 now my 1st bein a mk1 gt on a E reg. when i sold it i wanted another 1 and decided 1 morning i was havin 1. i found 1 not 2 far from me it was a mk 2 non tvis, 8mths mot no tax neeeded a bit of wrk doin 2 the body wrk, it had 94k on the clok with fsh and only 3 owners 4 £500, i brought it and it has been the most reliable car i have ever had and ive owned this car since 8yrz, it has been parked in ma garage 4yrz i still start it up every 2 mths and give it a quik spin up the street and bak everyso often as i cant resist wen it has warmed up and i here that nice crisp rasspy exhaust note!!! yesterday i took 4 an mot after 3yrs ago wen it ran out and had failed on only an exhaust blow on the centre pipe, rear os trailing arm bush and handbrake adjustment is needed and a few bulbs and also it requires a bit of welding on the seat belt anchorage on both sides. i got a few quotes, welding will cost me about £60 all in, handbrake shudnt b able a problem jus a bit of adjusting, however i seem 2 b havin problems with getin a trailin arm bush that is not gona cost me £125!!! no 1 apart frm main dealer can get me 1, any1 have any links or numbers 2 who mite b able 2 locate 1?? any help wud b appreciated, i will post sum pics up soon and have many parts waitin 2 b sprayed and fitted 2 ma gti.

Welcome mate.You need to post this in the Corolla section or maybe a mod will move it automatically for you.This is just a general section.Also,please no text talk as it's not liked too much on club forums ;)

Welcome to the Club :thumbsup: I hope you enjoy our company :lol: ..............................& what jw67 said :D

thanks for welcoming me guys, i am just geting to know how things work on the toc forum in future i shall put posts in the correct topics, lol hopefully i will enjoy bein a member and takin my gti to some meets when possible.

Welcome, you can join me in the queue for welding! :P

Although mine is far more extensive..... I can point you in the direction of my two build threads if that sort of thing interests you. ;)

Dude, just read through your post more and all I can say is; SCREW THAT!

A Polyurethane Trailer Arm Bush is cheaper and easy enough to fit depending on which one it is. I have them fitted to my GTi and I am in the process of fitting a full bush kit. All Poly Bushes. :D

Heck, I'll give you my old one if I have to! :lol:

Let me know if you want a Poly Bush and I'll show you where to go. :)

how much would poly bushes cost me? i was hoping to just replace them with original standard as i do not want to spend to much at the min,

Mate Poly bushes are way cheaper than the rubber shite Toyota are offering.

£62 for all four and they will last forever, far longer than Toyota Genuine... I don't know if they would sell them separately.

If push comes to shove, I'll get my standard bush and send it to you for free, other than postage. ;)

Welcome mate.You need to post this in the Corolla section or maybe a mod will move it automatically for you.This is just a general section.Also,please no text talk as it's not liked too much on club forums wink.gif

That's Corolla posters for you yahoo.gif

Welcome mate.You need to post this in the Corolla section or maybe a mod will move it automatically for you.This is just a general section.Also,please no text talk as it's not liked too much on club forums wink.gif

That's Corolla posters for you yahoo.gif

:angry::mad2:

Dude, just read through your post more and all I can say is; SCREW THAT!

A Polyurethane Trailer Arm Bush is cheaper and easy enough to fit depending on which one it is. I have them fitted to my GTi and I am in the process of fitting a full bush kit. All Poly Bushes. :D

Heck, I'll give you my old one if I have to! :lol:

Let me know if you want a Poly Bush and I'll show you where to go. :)

Let me know where I can get polybushes for my RAV4 or I'll show you where to go!

Mate Poly bushes are way cheaper than the rubber shite Toyota are offering.

£62 for all four and they will last forever, far longer than Toyota Genuine... I don't know if they would sell them separately.

If push comes to shove, I'll get my standard bush and send it to you for free, other than postage. ;)

Dear early spec car model person,

is rubber shite a Milton Keynes Resource speciality? Do they make them from old roundabouts.... or is this just a section for general discussions? Unless its news, in which case it needs moved, together with the roundabouts.

aw, shucks.... I have a moderator oan ma tail!

Mate Poly bushes are way cheaper than the rubber ******* Toyota are offering.

Dear early spec car model person,

is rubber ******* a Milton Keynes Resource speciality? Do they make them from old roundabouts.... or is this just a section for general discussions? Unless its news, in which case it needs moved, together with the roundabouts.

aw, shucks.... I have a moderator oan ma tail!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup:

:laughing:

It's £125 for a bit of rubber! :o Not something I'd pay... instead, all he has to do is pay what, £3 for postage? :lol:

I know what I'd do..... :rolleyes:

And I dunno where you get them for the RAV4. :P