Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Cost

Jike

£375 for a Service. 11K on the clock. Includes Air Conditioning (full), Brake fluid etc. Full monty basically. Auris SR180 (5/8reg.)Only bought it in May. Done about 2000miles since.

Any comments?

Reasonable...Bad ?

Sounds highish for a first service (11K) ... you mention aircon. Has it been regassed ? which usually costs £50-70 or so at a main dealer. Even when I had the TSport that would have been the price of a full 6 year job from what I remember.

On my new Auris 1.33 took a service plan out and am paying just over a £1000 for 7 years servicing including MOT's. That price covers all recommended work such as brake fluid too.

£375 for a Service. 11K on the clock. Includes Air Conditioning (full), Brake fluid etc. Full monty basically. Auris SR180 (5/8reg.)Only bought it in May. Done about 2000miles since.

Any comments?

Reasonable...Bad ?

Extremely expensive.

I took out a two year service plan for my Auris 1.33 (Oct 2009) which cost £ 306 for the first two services - minor and major service. I would assume that as the car is over two years old (May 2008?) this must be the major service, and the air con is being re-gassed as well. Still seems at least £ 100 too expensive even if the air con is being re-gassed

Any comments?

Reasonable...Bad ?

TOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE :|

I PAID ABOUT £180 N MYN WAS AROUND 15K.. DONE AT JEMCA TOYOTA..

This is a main dealer with a very good reputation locally, and have always been good to me. I must admit I thought it was a bit dear, which is why I made the post to see what others thought, but for a 2.2D engine 1st major service including regas of air conditioning, replacing brake fluid etc. I'll live with it. They are also picking the car up from home and returning it ( as I'll be at home,I have a week off :thumbsup: )

Thanks for your comments much appreciated, I may look into the service plan for the future. Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.