Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadge Help

leebo

im looking at removing the red toyota logo and the corolla badges just leaving the tte compressor Badge. any ideas how easy this is? or what i would need to peel them off easly and without braking them thanks guys Lostitboy0248.jpg

heat gun, soften the glue, then credit card or something along them lines in behind and peel off :thumbsup:

may need abit of a compound after

Really easy dude.

Get a hair dryer and warm them all up. Then peel away and use a degreaser to wipe away the adhesive! :thumbsup:

Did mine:

IMG_1536.jpg

Really easy dude.

Get a hair dryer and warm them all up. Then peel away and use a degreaser to wipe away the adhesive! :thumbsup:

Did mine:

IMG_1536.jpg

you legend Mcsockin :flowers:

Even easier just pour boiling water over the badge and it will peel off. When the badge dries you can re-use it then.

yes but your not meant to put water over about 30 degrees anywhere near the paintwork :o

ok so today i finally got rid of the badges from this Lostitboy0248.jpg to this. i think it looks better with just the TTE compressor Badge debadged.jpg i used a hair dryer to soffen the backing and autoglyms intensive tar and film remover to get rid of all sticky stuff left behind.

hhm yeh I kinda agree. The TTECompressor Badge will look sweet on its own. Otherwise it's a bit lop sided if you know what I mean. :P

dont mean to nit pick lad but whats up with your exhausts ?

is there a bracket broke or something, the drivers side tip is way down compared to passenger side.

the box may be out of the rubber housing

dont mean to nit pick lad but whats up with your exhausts ?

is there a bracket broke or something, the drivers side tip is way down compared to passenger side.

the box may be out of the rubber housing

:yes: yup.. you need to hear the thing rattle round left hand bends. the flange broke the day mcsockin came and abused my gti, talk about carma. So i had it welded back up but wasnt really welded true to the original angle. :ffs: im still in dispute with toyota on who should be liable as it broke 2 months after buying it!!!! on the plus side im getting custom made up but still waiting for some time off to get into scperformance so untill then its a rattle i gota put up with :ffs: :crybaby:

Water is beading well on it! :thumbsup:

look even sweeter if my missis knew how to use a camera......