Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clock

threne

hi everyone,i am glad to join this club.hope you all are fine.i have always wanted to own a toyota avensis so i i have always read through some of your comments. i recently owned a toyota avensis t3x 2004Reg 2.0 diesel.so i am just wondering if someone can help me on how to correct the clock(time) on the dash boar please.i don't just have a clue and it does not say i the hand book.

thanks

Threne

hi everyone,i am glad to join this club.hope you all are fine.i have always wanted to own a toyota avensis i have always read through some of your comments.its been a very usefull site.hope i will continue to enjoy it.

many thanks

Threne

hi there thanks for welcomming me to the club,it seems it will get very interesting,because i am just finding out a few things.

i did ask i question about my clock and its been sorted,but here we go again with a car that i bout just a few days ago,Toyota Avensis T3-x 2004Reg with 96000mileage on it 2.0 diesel.Engine management ligh is on in orange.and i am just very disturbed,it still drives without a difference superb but it does my head inside BIG TIME.i have rang the dealer twice today but fail to get hold of him.

Any ideas that could help make me know whats the problem please? many thanks

Hi,

As you already guessed, the Engine Management light is on to signal an abnormal condition detected by one or more of the car's sensors.

That condition has been stored as a code (or several codes...) in the computer's memory.

Your dealer surely has a device, called OBD-2 reader, to connect to the onboard computer and read the error codes.

These codes then translate into the cause of the problem(s).

Get the dealer to sort the problem, because he sold you a faulty car.

Post the error codes here, as some sort of second opinion... if necessary.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links