Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Finally - Nad

HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi

Very nice mate,

The country that i live in doesn.t have a great many body kits to choose from, your kit looks great, i also have lexus rear lights they are great.

Suggestion, custom eye lids, i got these they look exellent, go custom though, be creative. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ae111sr

• HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi

• dawesy

• JT

car is looking awesome!

first time ive seen the pics from the site getting up

must see in the flesh one day!

Every chance you'll see it this weekend mate - he did say he coming to Billing

Hi HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi

you've a great motor there , wish i had the cash to spend on my corolla , I was wondering was it hard to get the AE101 bumper on the front of your car , was there much moding needed ?

cheers for any info

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, Does Any body know where I can get a SC12 supercharger, I have had trouble locating one Where I liv(New Zealand). That is a Nice Car.

Hello HeavyMetal, welcome to TOC. Try Fensport for a charger - they ship all over the world but I'm sure you could get one closer than the UK.

DAMN that is one nice twinnie bro

what cars have you beaten with yours??

cus theres this interesting CRX in bham, looks normal, but beats WRX's which i seen with my own eyes, beat me by double distance in a 3/4 mile street track.

do you go racing????

if you do you should come to bham, trust bro its HEAVEY

and again you got the 2nd best looking car on the planet in my opinion, only second to Skyline R34 GTR's of any kind

where in b'ham you from dude

Very nice mate,

The country that i live in doesn.t have a great many body kits to choose from, your kit looks great, i also have lexus rear lights they are great.

Your country (also where I grew up) is one of the very few places you can get body kits for the AE92 chassis.

autostyle.co.za has loads of kits and there's also somewhere in CT I have heard of on this forum just can't remember who right now...

autostyle.co.za has loads of kits and there's also somewhere in CT I have heard of on this forum just can't remember who right now...

There's a place in Belville that i use called 'racers edge' thats just outside of Capetown, autostyle have two shops one in Joburg and the other in some unpronouncable place near joburg :wacko:

• 6 months later...

:help: hi Nad cars lookin sweeeeeet mate..... i got an earlier model ae82 corolla currently trying to fit the 4agze engine but keep getting ripped off on eBay! was wondering if you or anyone could help me with sourcing a loom and ecu for the 4agze without having to spend mega cash again! i1ve tried fensport bu they wont split engine and loom. if any1 can help pls mail me on..........

twinnyrider@hotmail.com

• 6 months later...

Guys

Just letting you know that I finally let the Twinny go this Saturday afternoon just gone. Put the car up in eBay on the Friday morning, got about 20 messages in just a day full of offers. One Irish chap however insisted on taking the car the next day in spite of jobs I had outstanding to get the car 100%. We agreed on a price and he turned up the next day, didnt even test drive it or check it out properly, virtually spent 5 mins at my pad and was in a rush to catch the ferry home. Did'nt care for a reciept, I could'nt give him the MOT, Log docs or Road Tax since it was at DVLA to transfer my plate to Retention cert - still he said he was a good judge of character and said he trusted me - took the car.

The last time I saw it - it was pulling away fast after showing him the way to the M56 boo hoo! It now lives in Ireland. Had to let it go, it was wanting much time to maintain it which I just dont have anymore.

Anyway, thought I would let you lot know. Still have my RWD AE86 though, turboed and TRD'd - ready soon and wild as cherries.

Nad

SHAME - still you had it for a good while eh mate. I'm looking forward to seeing the AE86 at a few shows this year then........

Have you decided what to do with your website? There's a lot of very good info there.

John

Hi John

Hope you are well my friend. Yes, I owned the vehicle for 11 years, I was just 24 when I took possesion of it. I have to admit, even being a grown man, I felt like I'd given something away which had been a big part of my life. I have much history and good memories associated with that car, I just hope it goes to someone who will look after it. Its funny how we get attached to metal.

I will still be uploading the updated website up, Im still around and available to help anywhere I can. I have some spare bits lying around too, I will PM you John, let me know what you want and you can just take them off my hands for spares just in case? It would be a shame to throw them, and at least I know you will put them bits to proper use.

The AE86 will be awesome when it's ready, however, it wont be a patch on my FWD twinny!! The missus has already started to bring in conservatory brochures, my life is obviously over lol!

Nad

Guys

Just letting you know that I finally let the Twinny go this Saturday afternoon just gone. Put the car up in eBay on the Friday morning, got about 20 messages in just a day full of offers. One Irish chap however insisted on taking the car the next day in spite of jobs I had outstanding to get the car 100%. We agreed on a price and he turned up the next day, didnt even test drive it or check it out properly, virtually spent 5 mins at my pad and was in a rush to catch the ferry home. Did'nt care for a reciept, I could'nt give him the MOT, Log docs or Road Tax since it was at DVLA to transfer my plate to Retention cert - still he said he was a good judge of character and said he trusted me - took the car.

The last time I saw it - it was pulling away fast after showing him the way to the M56 boo hoo! It now lives in Ireland. Had to let it go, it was wanting much time to maintain it which I just dont have anymore.

Anyway, thought I would let you lot know. Still have my RWD AE86 though, turboed and TRD'd - ready soon and wild as cherries.

Nad

That was exactly the same as what happened with my AE82!! Bloke flew over and drove it back over there on the same day - didn't even have a drive of it before i handed over the keys.

I think pretty soon every other car in Ireland is gonna be a 4A-GE corolla!!

:crybaby::crybaby: I only saw your car once!!! And it looked great I hoped one day to have a better look at it!! Looks like I have missed my chance to see a twin charger up close!!

I never saw your car around Warrington,

and now i never will :(

Good luck with the ae86 :thumbsup:

I saw your car on eBay and was surprised to see you had finally made the decision to part with it. I then checked eBay on Saturday and could not see the listing so I thought you had maybe decided to withdraw the sale..... Its a real shame you had to let it go. I was toying with the idea of making an offer/bidding but its probably a good thing i didnt, one 4AGZE is enough to empty the pockets although there's still a lot of work to do to get it how I want it.

Im sure the AE86 will be a lot of fun :thumbsup:

nad so sorry to hear the rolla has gone. hope the new owner cares for it the same as you. new project sounds awsome.

if it helps your parting ill take you out in my rlla when shes finished ( end of feb hopefully) she should have circa 500bhp by then, i cant wait. let us know whe the sites up and running.

cheers

lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links