Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ae82 4Agze

ae8286

I saw that not five minutes ago! Gorgeous motor, It'd be cool to have a GZE. :yes:

What sort of condition it the engine in? Still pulling hard? No abnormal whirs or squeaks? Noticed it had a fair bit of mileage, is that mileage since getting the S/C strapped to it?

I saw that not five minutes ago! Gorgeous motor, It'd be cool to have a GZE. :yes:

What sort of condition it the engine in? Still pulling hard? No abnormal whirs or squeaks? Noticed it had a fair bit of mileage, is that mileage since getting the S/C strapped to it?

the mileage is for the car i would assume the engine would be a lot lower. supercharger feels a lot more torque lower down without a doubt and carries on pulling with the big pully. but i reckon with the abv mod it would boost higher but am happy as it is.

i got a 20v ae82, and in comparison the novice driver would definatly shine with the GZE.

Looks to be a neat conversion mate. I hope it sells well, shame it's not an AE92 or I'd be far more tempted. :P

Hope the sale goes well. :yes: ;)

KP

Looks to be a neat conversion mate. I hope it sells well, shame it's not an AE92 or I'd be far more tempted. :P

Hope the sale goes well. :yes: ;)

KP

had a ae92 fxgt model lovely car, real nice drive on them but get a ae82 aswell.

both special in their own way.

I have been told of the AE82 handling, much lighter than the AE92, however my heart lies with that body shape. :lol: