Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

P1215 Edu Ciruit Fault

kabs

Had my toyota corolla 2002 d4d on diagnostics coming up with fault code p1215 edu circuit fault whenever engine management light comes on it lose acceleration & stalls (cuts off while driving)

Read more: Had my toyota corolla 2002 d4d on diagnostics coming up with fault code p1215 edu circuit fault whenever engine management light comes on it lose acceleration & stalls (cuts off while driving)

so far replaced edu unit still same problem help some body pls :crybaby:

• 5 years later...

My landcruiser 3.0 td 2001 model has the same fault code p1215 e.d.u. problem with e.c.u. . But when the check engine light comes on i switch ign off . Then restart then  problem dissapears for a  minute or 2 then on it comes again ,back in limp home mode again ,now this problem does not happen until the engine reaches normal working temp,any thing below this i can rev the balls out of it and its fine ,anyone out there got any ideas.further more i replaced the ecu and its still the same ,also  changed accelerator control sender ,still the same.even changed the maf sensor no change ..... helppppp.

Edited by John mc dyer
Progress After changing parts

• 1 year later...

Hi my dyna 350 d4d has started doing this. Did you get to the bottom of it. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2016 at 11:18 PM, John mc dyer said:

My landcruiser 3.0 td 2001 model has the same fault code p1215 e.d.u. problem with e.c.u. . But when the check engine light comes on i switch ign off . Then restart then  problem dissapears for a  minute or 2 then on it comes again ,back in limp home mode again ,now this problem does not happen until the engine reaches normal working temp,any thing below this i can rev the balls out of it and its fine ,anyone out there got any ideas.further more i replaced the ecu and its still the same ,also  changed accelerator control sender ,still the same.even changed the maf sensor no change ..... helppppp.

2004 Corolla 2.0 D-4D. Same symptoms. What is the fix?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links