Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All

PapaEcho

Hi all

First post so I'm a newbie wannabe. We test drove a manual Yaris,so we ordered the auto version and the dealer is happy to take our '94 Corsa.

Why the MM transmission - it's what my wife wants, but I get to choose the colour. The only prob with met black - it comes supplied with dull ally door handles!!! I believe they're anodised which makes handspraying awkward.

Mustn't whinge or you'll think I'm an Ozzy. We're happy, it ticked all the other boxes, so just countin' the days.

Paul

hi,all. just joined, site looks great. Now if only i could use this computer! have gen 6 st at present, keeping eye out for nice gt4. they are like hen's teeth but worth waiting on! cheers.

hi,all. just joined, site looks great. Now if only i could use this computer! have gen 6 st at present, keeping eye out for nice gt4. they are like hen's teeth but worth waiting on! cheers.

My neighbour has an MR2 which I believe is fairly rare. The car is 20 years old and was imported from Japan about 10 years ago. They also drive on the left - sensible people the Japanese.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links