Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlet Wheels? Please Help....

bill bo baggins

hello, im am currently getting my starlet ready for the start of the race season, but i cant find any spare wheels!!! i was told ford wheels fit, so i got some, but supprise supprise they dont!! anyway... i need to know what models of car might have the same stud pattern? or else if anyone has any wheels for sale? i need 13" rims, steel or alloy, any design, but must be at least 6inch wide.

please help....

Got couple sets old ae86 wheels but think they only 5 and half inch,most old jap cars had same stud pattern 41/2 inch

what old jap cars could i look for? did u say u had some? 5 1/2? might still be interested. how many u got and how much??

ten at a fiver each? do you have any pics? i see your in cornwall? im in se london so any chance i could meet you half way if i pay petrol? pm me to discuss further if you wish. thanks for help everyone!

If that fails, just got some celica supra wheels from eBay. They're 14 x 7. You should be able to get some of them quite easily I should think.

email me t.jay@tiscali.co.uk ill send sum pics not retty wheels though at least there alloy and look pretty strong.what u racing i used too do a lot of short circuit racing and raced starlets too.i may be able too meet u a bit closer i will look see how many ive got.