Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking Aid

philholdom

I possibly want to fit a parking sensor to my Celica T-sport. Do Toyota do one as an optional fit?

If not are there any good models in the market that someone could recommend?

I've seen a: Magnetic Parking Sensor (For Plastic Bumpers) from

Add a CDchanger

Do these do the job?

Phil

Not trying to be funny but WTF! Why do you need a parking aid? it aint that hard!

"its behind you! When you reverse things come from behind you Tyrone!" - Vince from Snatch.

Just turn and look out the rear window or use your mirrors! that's what there, there for !

I believe that a rear parking sensor was an option on the 7th gen but I don't know if they are any good. I know I wouldn't trust one!

:P

• 4 weeks later...

Toyota have just launched a new optional parking system that they call 'TPA400' which can be retro-fitted on the Celica. Uses 4 ultra-sonic sensors and works quite well but no idea how much it costs.

Why bother - you could try my dad's technique - I call it 'Parking By Ear'. Basically, keep going 'til you hear a crunch!

Seriously, I have tried one that Woolies had on special offer (£15) and it does the job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links