Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update On My Noise Problem

Bong Water

Remember my noise thread from a couple of weeks ago?

I only had a couple of days warranty left so I decided to dump it on the place I bought it last week, it went to Toyota yesterday as the place I bought it from was a Ford dealer, Toyota contacted the Ford dealer today to say the noise is totally normal for that particular model. The way I see it is, if Toyota could of gotten free warranty work out of it they would have done and charged it to the Ford dealer, so for them to pass up on that opportunity saying its totally normal I am happy to believe them

I cant wait to get it back, driving a Fiesta diesel as a courtesy car! Looking forward to getting it serviced and buying some go faster bits for it now

Good to know! Whereabouts in the country are you? Its handy to see so other members can help with stuff, unfortunately everyone on here seems oooooop north so hopefully your a sissy southerner like me.

We really need to arrange a corolla club meet/rolling road

:censor:

Remember my noise thread from a couple of weeks ago?

I only had a couple of days warranty left so I decided to dump it on the place I bought it last week, it went to Toyota yesterday as the place I bought it from was a Ford dealer, Toyota contacted the Ford dealer today to say the noise is totally normal for that particular model. The way I see it is, if Toyota could of gotten free warranty work out of it they would have done and charged it to the Ford dealer, so for them to pass up on that opportunity saying its totally normal I am happy to believe them

I cant wait to get it back, driving a Fiesta diesel as a courtesy car! Looking forward to getting it serviced and buying some go faster bits for it now

Hi Bong Water

I am having a noise problem myself, with a 57 reg Prius. Getting Toyota to do something is Impossible, they do not want to know. However, I am today in Discussions with the sales manager/service manager. But I am Not holding my breath. Looks like the squeaky brake situation will go on and on.

@Chris1712 I am down South in Bristol if this is any good?

Cyclopse

Manchester seems to have a disproportionately high ratio of rolla owners to the rest of the country - cetainly in terms of T-Sports and Compressors anyway. I'm down near watford though doing my best to represent the shandy drinking southerners :D

I'm thinking we should arrange a rolling road day somewhere? I'd really like to nose around some other t-sports (I'm always convinced mine is broken or about to explode, but I'm just insanely car paranoid) and have a good chat about the various mods etc.

Powerstation?

I think they are just noisy cars, i've read a lot of people complaining about noisy transmission on Google with Toyota and Lexus but not one person ever says its caused a problem

Im a northerner living near the Midlands, so would be up for any southern meets as long as they are not too near Landan.

It really is nice to meet up and look around other owners cars in the flesh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links