Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiring Diagrams

Andy-j

hi there im just wonderin if anyone has or would no were i can find wiring diagrams for a corolla g6r and a 4age 20valve engine cheers andy

• 3 weeks later...

hi there im just wondering if anyone has or would no were i can find wiring diagrams for a corolla g6r and a 4age 20valve engine cheers andy

Hello Andy

A few months back [12 or so] I had a Corolla T3 and wanted a complete workshop manual [inc diagrams].

The solution was to google [worldwide] for 'Corolla Workshop Manual' or something very similar, any way I found one from the USA and downloaded it for free [pdf] and printed out the bits I wanted - Yippee!!

Of course I saved it - the bad news [for you] is I have just got a new Auris HSD and I have deleted the pdf from my HD within the last couple of weeks.

However I will interrogate my back-ups and see if I can retrieve it, will contact you through this forum or to you direct if your email address is accessible.

Cheers Terry

hi there im just wondering if anyone has or would no were i can find wiring diagrams for a corolla g6r and a 4age 20valve engine cheers andy

Hello Again Andy

Glad to report you are in luck as I've retrieved the aforementioned Corolla Manual [Thank G.. for backups]. :yahoo:

It's in a zip folder around 30MB - couldn't retrieve your e-mail address though, not sure how to do this, any ideas. Ball in your Court.

Cheers Terry

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links