Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Doom Or Gloom Please!

Phoenix999

There are far too many doom and gloom threads in this sub-forum so I though that we should have one that is positive yes.gif

How about posting up a photo of your own car and telling us what you like about it huh.gif

Here is mine smile.gif

Avensis_002.jpg

2009 T4 Auto Tourer. 2000cc with sat nav and protection pack cool.gif

I like the car simply because it is comfortable, quiet and very very easy to drive, it is ideal for the driving I do which is primarily around town.

Almost 100 views of this thread and no one wants to post up their pics huh.gif

I can only think that you all prefer being gloomy and discussing doom sad.gif

Hello Pheonix and anyone else interested, here (attached) is a photo of my 2007 2.2 d4d T-spirit, 42,000 miles on the clock. I like this car because it has plenty of power, very economical and it is very nice to drive over long distances. The stiff ride on the 17" alloys may not suit some but I prefer it that way as it feels better that way.

Best mpg result 62mpg on a long run, worst 39mpg 2 weeks of town only driving,it gets the Forte treatment now and then along with the odd "Italian tuneup", using no oil or water at present which is great as I intend to keep this car for a long time.

Regards Pete.

post-74463-128406047814_thumb.jpg

Now that is one shiney car.... I like the colour thumbsup.gif

I love my 2.2 180T, its the nicest car i've driven, my friend has a sports car and this puts his to shame, its quick, smooth and has lots of space :-) I'd have liked an estate but I purchased this with only 22K on the clock and felt it was a bargain at 9K

post-92824-128407871458_thumb.jpg

post-92824-128407872523_thumb.jpg

I own a black Avensis 1.8 hatchback with a 1.8l 7A-FE engine.

It's a superb car, as it is very reliable, easy to perform maintenance on and it's comfortable to drive.

The Avensis is also a great winter car, very well suited for norwegian winter roads.

Here's a picture of the car:

post-85007-128408624168_thumb.jpg

Awright dudes! My first post I believe!

I bought my 07-plate T180 in May and love it. Only problem so far was when I put the car in for a service and was told the water pump needed replacing. I thought that was a bit crap after 40K miles. Luckily it was under warranty and I got it replaced free of charge. Right. No more doom and gloom! On the plus side, I've just done 2,500+ miles around south of France in it and the car was great - plenty of room for wife and child, comfortable, aircon working overtime! Two pics enclosed - front view near Nimes, down south. Rear view near Hautviliers amongst the vineyards of Champagne. Cheers.

27x7o2.jpg

555yfd.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links