Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen Wheel Trims

spog

Hello

I've only had my 10 plate Aygo for two months and some slime has had the wheel trims off it! Does any one have any sugestions as to suitable replacements? I'm not buying Toyota ones because they'll end up being knicked too. And do you know of any way of preventing the jobless cocaine addicts from knicking them? other than cable ties?

One of the reasons why I opted for the alloys. It really does sicken me to see that some people will stop at nothing to steal off a car...

Hello

I've only had my 10 plate Aygo for two months and some slime has had the wheel trims off it! Does any one have any sugestions as to suitable replacements? I'm not buying Toyota ones because they'll end up being knicked too. And do you know of any way of preventing the jobless cocaine addicts from knicking them? other than cable ties?

What theiving scum! Next time try cable ties so they dont get nicked.

Where do you normally park you car?

Buy these genuine alloy wheels from Kingo, £250 (set of four) all in delivered to any UK mainland address

391561207_o.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

I will set yer Dad on ya :P

and thats how the fight started, your honour.

are you sure kingo,you havent missed a 2 from the front of the cost you quoted.does not sound like a toyota pricing.

Hello

What theiving scum! Next time try cable ties so they dont get nicked.

Where do you normally park you car?

I had cable ties on it; *****s had obviously had their eye on them for a day or two and then swiped them!

I will set yer Dad on ya :P

and thats how the fight started, your honour.

are you sure kingo,you havent missed a 2 from the front of the cost you quoted.does not sound like a toyota pricing.

Hold up lads, lets be nice now!

And all poor Spog was doing was bemoaning that some scroat nicked his wheel trims and seeking advice on what to do. Then comes along a £240 solution Not really helpful is it. More of an Arfur Daley solution me thinks - now there was one who never missed an opportunity eh!! Im'all for someone trying to creating a business opportunity but I do feel the Toyota sales pitch was a little premature to say the least. Now if the guy was looking for a pair of alloys that would a different matter.

Right Spog here goes. If someone wants your wheel trims or alloys for that matter - yes the scroats now go armed with cordless impact drivers and universal lock nut removal sockets - there is little or nothing you can do. But for those of you who hope cable ties will either stop or slow them down there are now steel reinforced security cable ties - similar to those used on bonded containers which may help reduce the risk and much more difficult to cut but removable all the same. If you live or have to park in a high risk area a plain pair of steel wheels with no covers may be the best deterrent. Many people I know buy a cheapo set of trims from the likes of Lidyl's and keep there good covers for good days out.

I hope that helps Spog or at least give you some comfort.:)

Psst!!!! anyone wanna buy a Rolex!!!!!!!!:)

Rolex?!

I'll give you a tenner for it - they are notoriously inaccurate so a cheap £10 quartz watxh will keep better time but I wouldn't mind a Rolex for the same sort of money.

What model is it?!

And all poor Spog was doing was bemoaning that some scroat nicked his wheel trims and seeking advice on what to do. Then comes along a £240 solution Not really helpful is it. More of an Arfur Daley solution me thinks - now there was one who never missed an opportunity eh!! Im'all for someone trying to creating a business opportunity but I do feel the Toyota sales pitch was a little premature to say the least. Now if the guy was looking for a pair of alloys that would a different matter.

Right Spog here goes. If someone wants your wheel trims or alloys for that matter - yes the scroats now go armed with cordless impact drivers and universal lock nut removal sockets - there is little or nothing you can do. But for those of you who hope cable ties will either stop or slow them down there are now steel reinforced security cable ties - similar to those used on bonded containers which may help reduce the risk and much more difficult to cut but removable all the same. If you live or have to park in a high risk area a plain pair of steel wheels with no covers may be the best deterrent. Many people I know buy a cheapo set of trims from the likes of Lidyl's and keep there good covers for good days out.

I hope that helps Spog or at least give you some comfort.:)

Psst!!!! anyone wanna buy a Rolex!!!!!!!!:)

hi

just had a thought,we all know KINGO wont miss a chance of a sale,but then its his job and he has to earn a crust.do you think he is pinching these wheel trims/wheels cos he is over stocked with the alloy ones.

ive a rolex yacht-master 11 rrp £23000,given to me by my brother.gains 30 sec a day.

any offers.

Then comes along a £240 solution

errrrrr £250 I think you will find, are you giving discount off my already incredible prices JamesBelfast? :D: :D:

Then comes along a £240 solution

errrrrr £250 I think you will find, are you giving discount off my already incredible prices JamesBelfast? :D: :D: Special Offer, all 4 alloys for a tenner! :D: :D:

did i just hear that we can get all 4 alloys for a tenner :P

not sure how to keep those little theifing buggers off the trims, unless you superglue them in place lol B)

Is this wheels offer limited to one set?

Buy these genuine alloy wheels from Kingo, £250 (set of four) all in delivered to any UK mainland address

391561207_o.jpg

:D: :D: Special Offer, all 4 alloys for a tenner! :D: :D:

At that price I'll take a set, £2.50 a wheel seem's a reasonable deal :yahoo:

Limited to however many I have left at the time of ordering :lol:

Only have a couple of sets left TBH so roll up roll up