Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions Please

msprince

I have brought these alloys off my mate, they fit his civic and my corolla.

At the end of the month im going to wrap them in yoko's parada spec 2's, another mate had them on his 206 and i have loved them since.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Now i just need coilovers to level her out.

Not to my taste, 2 little alloy and 2 many holes for me.

The brows give it something though.

They look ok, not my bag but hey I'm not saying they're bad. Mainly for the same reason as Ed stated.

Maybe with slightly higher profile tyres and a bigger drop. ;)

BTW do you have bonnet lifters? Or had a small prang lately?... :huh:

The bonnet does look slightly pushed backwards :!Removed!:

alloys are nice! one simple way of making them look much better is smack some centre caps in imo it really is a turn off when aftermarket wheels dont have centre caps but yes the wheels look nice.

how much has it been lowered by and on which springs?

Yep i have raised the bonnet at the rear, helps the hot air escape.

Damn i knew i forgot something. I forgot to put the centre caps on when trying them on.

Its been lowered by 35mm on koni springs but im saving for coilovers now.

hmm it looks nice. i was originally going to put 17" wheels on my car, then i decided on 18" however after some careful thought ive concluded i'm going to put the 16" t sport alloys on and lower her 30mm on Eibach springs. there are subs in the boot and shes a daily driver so i cant be doing with all the hassle of rubbing with 4 people in or scraping on speed bumps, dodging pot holes too much etc etc. so im just gonna put t sport wheels on with 205/55/16 (since the wider tyre is the main look im after - not too fussed about the size of wheel) and lower her 30mm simply cos the corollas are so high anyway. hopefully this will retain the comfort as well as practicality.

hmm it looks nice. i was originally going to put 17" wheels on my car, then i decided on 18" however after some careful thought ive concluded i'm going to put the 16" t sport alloys on and lower her 30mm on eibach springs. there are subs in the boot and shes a daily driver so i cant be doing with all the hassle of rubbing with 4 people in or scraping on speed bumps, dodging pot holes too much etc etc. so im just gonna put t sport wheels on with 205/55/16 (since the wider tyre is the main look im after - not too fussed about the size of wheel) and lower her 30mm simply cos the corollas are so high anyway. hopefully this will retain the comfort as well as practicality.

Wise choice... (but I would suggest that you prefer the 205/50/16...)