Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen3 Rear Bumper Protection

johalareewi

Maybe parts king can help here...

Am looking for a rear bumper protector for gen3 prius to stop it getting scratched when our dog jumps into the back. Have seen them on Prius Chat shop - are they available in the UK?

Maybe parts king can help here...

Am looking for a rear bumper protector for gen3 prius to stop it getting scratched when our dog jumps into the back. Have seen them on Prius Chat shop - are they available in the UK?

hi

i suggest a bumper bib,ive used them on my cars to protect the bumper when loading my fishing gear.they use velcro to fix to the insidr of boot,but with the help of a plastic strip i bolted mine to the plastic trim just inside the boot.

check out on www.bootbib.co.uk

• Like 1

Check out eBay item 250682572941. It's a chrome one so probably no use to you, but the seller do all sorts of Prius stuff so it might be worth adding them as a fav seller. :thumbsup:

edit - Actually try item 360292155416 from the above seller.

Edited by Grumpy Cabbie
  • Like 1

Check out ebay item 250682572941. It's a chrome one so probably no use to you, but the seller do all sorts of Prius stuff so it might be worth adding them as a fav seller. :thumbsup:

Thanks for heads up.

Part number I got from Toyota shop for 2009+ prius is PZ402-G0520-ZB

The one on eBay is PZ438-G3180-00 so might not fit?

Prius chat shop doesn't give toyota part number.

Check out ebay item 250682572941. It's a chrome one so probably no use to you, but the seller do all sorts of Prius stuff so it might be worth adding them as a fav seller. :thumbsup:

Thanks for heads up.

dont these chrome strips only cover the top of the bumper.

Thanks for heads up.

Used them Ask for Edward :thumbsup:http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/jdm/prius_zvw30/zvw30_ext.php

Brilliant I was looking for a chrome strip like that. We had one on our Murano and it really protected the car well from scratches when loading unloading stuff. Especially with two young children.

update: The PriusChat shop can ship to the UK but it's around $34 so it will be $76 to buy from the USA and maybe some customs and VAT to pay. Toyota dealer is £88 (but they will include fitting) :eek:

Thanks to acetip's acetip, I had a look for boot bibs and found www.bumperbib.co.uk who have just got their first batch of gen3 rear guards available. Not on website yet but they are about £45 + £8.50 p&p.

Black or Silver finish available.

http://www.bumperbib.co.uk/rearguards.html