Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Servicing

RNS

hello all

had my car a week now keep getting letters from Toyota note exciting . still not had my free service booklet yet any of u lads got ur yet ?

ps i think i joined toyota club thing i got some cards sent this morning.

Free servicing? That's the stuff of dreams! :eek:

[/quote

I Got 2years free servicing and paint protection :thumbsup:

Paint protection? Well, so did I but some dim hammerhead managed to scratch my door at my local supermarket.

The scratches are so deep that the white undercoat is showing (my car is blue).

As per servicing - I got several vouchers from Toyota as well.

Yes received my 5 year warranty certificate and the vouchers for 3 years free servicing earlier this week. I think it was on Monday. Now the three years free servicing isn't really three years free servicing ;-) You get vouchers for 3 free services, which no doubt you as a taxi driver will use in the first year :-)

For us I think it will amount to 2 years free servicing. Anyway I am not complaining, 3 services and 2 years extra warranty included plus a percentage discount I was able to negotiate makes a decent enough deal.

i got the 5 year cover thing yesterday but nothing for these free 3 services........ i new they messed something up when i asked at pick up day.

has the 100,000 miles go... i should get 2/3 years out of it... i used to do 40,000 a year but now coz of my knee and the new data system should be down to.... 25,000 a year.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links