Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Davrav

Has anyone else lost their 'Messages' facility :unsure: Mine seems to have disappeared from the page.

Has anyone else lost their 'Messages' facility :unsure: Mine seems to have disappeared from the page.

try scrolling to the bottom of the page and under 'forums' you'll see messages. Its a government plot to un-nerve the nation!

Yes Davrav, it happened sometime yesterday, but it is at the bottom like the Bothmeister said

Government plot eh? :g: That rumour started in Scotland I note :lol:

Yes Davrav, it happened sometime yesterday, but it is at the bottom like the Bothmeister said

Government plot eh? :g: That rumour started in Scotland I note :lol:

Thanks folks :thumbsup:

Wasn't it a Scot who got us into the :censor: mess we're in. Surprised they let him back over the border.

Messages? Isn't that little old lady speak for the result of their lap dog cr*pping on the carpet? NO? I'll get my coat. :wacko::bye:

Mike D

Naw, Mike....up here, "messages" are what you go to Asda for. You foreigners call it "the shopping"....how kwaint.

Big Kev :rolleyes: