Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing A Celica Radio

richiesut31

Cheers for the link that is spot on niceone, my radio, electric mirrors or time display is not working, Ive checked the fuses and they are ok and the light is on the cigarette lighter and gove box I was wondering if there was a fuse on the back of the radio????

Cheers for the link that is spot on niceone, my radio, electric mirrors or time display is not working, Ive checked the fuses and they are ok and the light is on the cigarette lighter and gove box I was wondering if there was a fuse on the back of the radio????

No, there is no fuses behind stereo. Only the side panel (by your leg)

As a previous poster mentioned...

Check the interior fuse panel by the side of your left leg, you will see two large 7.5amp fuses near the top the far one (nearest the bulk head) serves the clock & power mirrors as well as audio system, cig lighter & glove box light. (BUT CHECK BOTH)

Especially check the weird 7.5 amp fuses (the ones with about 5 prongs on them), inspect them carefully as the breaks in the fuse lines may not look immediately obvious at first etc.. I had to buy a replacement from toyota dealership as its a strange fuse which isnt available in normal auto shops (Well over here in NZ anyways).

The only other fuses are in the engine bay, near the Battery.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the information il have a better look when I get 5 minutes not sure how long I can take singing to myself cheers