Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aftercare Isn't This Bad... Yet.

stewyinpagham

I read right thru this article + pmsl :lol: I always knew they were bad but not that bad I am guilty of having a bit of a pop at our Ravs various recent faults + i still think the EGR+brake issues are intolerable, however maybe i don't drive mine enough (so far completely faultless) because yesterday I did a round trip to Harlech + back 250 miles it never missed a beat My OBC is showing 48.6 mpg (yes I am aware they aren't accurate) but will get true fig when i fill up :yes: mine is the 136 bhp albeit "chipped" prob about 165bhp..I know the Rav cannot ever be a truly fast vehicle but for an suv the torque + grip on fast roads is fabulous, I did the journey back 120 miles, only the last 40 miles on motorway in 2hrs 5mins thorougly enjoying my ravs flexibility, incidently the xenon headlight bulbs really came into ther own on the dark Welsh roads..RAVS :toast: Stew

PS i would encourage anyone having doubts about Toyota to read thru Stewies excellent link above particularly the LR sales exec, who refused to sell them to his mates because he knew how bad they were.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Anchs will love this!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We should get Anchorman to pin this at the top of the forum...Best read ever... and not to mention the numerous accolades to Toyota's and "Buy a Toyota" all throughout this web site....

DSCF3135.jpg

And it was a Toyota that drove past it (well stopped to help them and take this picture tongue.giftongue.gif )

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We should get Anchorman to pin this at the top of the forum...Best read ever... and not to mention the numerous accolades to Toyota's and "Buy a Toyota" all throughout this web site....

DSCF3135.jpg

And it was a Toyota that drove past it (well stopped to help them and take this picture tongue.giftongue.gif )

Every time I see this picture I wonder if they sell RangeRovers complete with driver. They do seem to deserve one another ;)

Just read the blurb on the web link.....OUCH!!!

I'm just glad I can't afford a land rover!!

Every time I see this picture I wonder if they sell RangeRovers complete with driver. They do seem to deserve one another ;)

Whats the difference between a Range rover + a Hedgehog? Ans.. With a hedgehog the pricks are on the outside.. :shutit:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links