Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taxi The Final Out Come.

RNS

the problem is or the point is does not matter if u got a full size spare or not once u used ur spare u can no longer carry passengers coz u need to have use able spare no matter what so..... if i was carrying people and i did have a flat. full size or not i would still have to call for another taxi to take the people the rest of the trip.
If this is the case then specifying the type of spare is indeed irrelevant, as you say it makes no difference to the operation of the vehicle when used for passengers or to the passengers journey if you have to call another taxi if you get a flat tyre.

There must however be certain vehicles that the council do pass as fit for use as private hire vehicles and it would be interesting to compare the specs of these against the Prius. It might be interesting to see just how daft a car they would pass as fit for use as a taxi, or maybe just claim that everyone who books your car will be in such exclusive surroundings (as there are no other Prius taxis) that every trip is a special occasion so you can use the special occasion vehicle specs.

However if you knew you wanted to be a taxi driver in Mansfield and you didn't consider cars that had already been passed by the Council then you must like a challenge.