Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance Air Filters

alasdair09

Hi im after an air filter for the t sport, ive had a look around and people have kn filters, apexi filters and blitz, whats the best, i know there is a majoirty for kn filters but can someone show me where you could get the apexi onces. Any preferences on any as well thanks

Hi im after an air filter for the t sport, ive had a look around and people have kn filters, apexi filters and blitz, whats the best, i know there is a majoirty for kn filters but can someone show me where you could get the apexi onces. Any preferences on any as well thanks

This has been covered many times so when you do a forum search you will find what you are looking for. There is the Apexi product code but note it comes from Japan and can take weeks and customs might want a cut also if you are really unlucky. There is an induction kit test that was done many years ago and the Apexi came out on top. (I wonder if the reviewer had any connections with Apexi?)

Cyclopse

Said review is here Clicky

I love my A'PEXi and am pleased i've managed to convince quite a few to get one, shame i don't get commission tho :(

:lol:

ive been on nengun.com, is that the rite site, and this all the write details ?

508-T029 NA Toyota - Corolla - ZZE122G/ZZE123G/ZZE124G Corolla Sportivo - ZZE123 US $ 139.01

Thanks

`That's the correct one. With postage and possible customs charges you should expect to pay £170 and anything less than that is a bonus (if you'd all jumped on board when Gaz got his you would have been looking at £100 for it).

Here are my opinions on the 3....

• Blitz: Produces the most noise of the 3 and is also the most expensive. Uses the stock piping.
  • Typhoon: Sounds very similar to the Apexi. Is the mid priced filter. Comes with it's own aluminium piping that smooths out the angles of the stock piping. MAF wires must be extended otherwise you run a very high risk of snapping them.
  • Apexi: Slightly cheaper than the typhoon and generates a similar sound. Takes 4-7 weeks to arrive from Japan. Uses the stock piping.

Take your pick.

Said review is here Clicky

I love my A'PEXi and am pleased i've managed to convince quite a few to get one, shame i don't get commission tho :(

:lol:

That's because you're cheap! :P

ive been on nengun.com, is that the rite site, and this all the write details ?

508-T029 NA Toyota - Corolla - ZZE122G/ZZE123G/ZZE124G Corolla Sportivo - ZZE123 US $ 139.01

Thanks

That's the one.... cost me £98.38 delivered when i got mine 2 years ago! :lol:

Current delivered cost is £138.33

Mine took 4 weeks to arrive... customs seems a bit hit and miss with these, some have incurred charges some haven't, all depends how lucky you are

thumbsup.gif