Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Auris

ujamil

Very nice, I really like what I just saw. A bit of same style as on mine (I mean leaving and adding some chrome parts). Another way would've been going totally anti-chrome, but that would've been a bit too common I guess.

Did you get your problems with the air filter sorted?

Next mods... I'd suggest adding smoked LED tail lights. Would suit your car very well for sure!

Very nice, I really like what I just saw. A bit of same style as on mine (I mean leaving and adding some chrome parts). Another way would've been going totally anti-chrome, but that would've been a bit too common I guess.

Next mods... I'd suggest adding smoked LED tail lights. Would suit your car very well for sure!

Thank you very much. Well at the moment the car is running fine with the new ECU and K&N filter. Let't just hope it stays this way. Do you think if I got my brake callipers painted red it would suit the car? Its another mod I was considering. Not too sure though.

can you write your car's details. brands of filter and rims and etc.

• Air Filter - K&N 57i Kit
  • Headlights - xenon 6000K
  • Sidelights - R8 Sidelights
  • DVD Player - Kenwood DDX7036BTM (with ipod connection)
  • Rear Windows Tinted
  • Exhaust - Remus Exhaust
  • alloys - Fox Racing RS-GT
  • Tyres - Continental ContiSport Contact 3 225/40/18ZR
  • Subwoofer - Vibe CBR12 EVO Active V2

These are the main mods. =]

Glad to hear everything's fine. Hope that it'll stay that way!

Not sure about painting the calipers. I wouldn't personally do that. It is just too common mod and your brakes would stand out too much. I mean almost everyone paints brake calipers in red. Maybe go with some other colour if you really want to paint them. By saying that your brakes would stand out too much I meant that universal brakes are quite small and they look tiny with such big rims like yours. By making the brakes more visible (=painting them in bright colour), you'd just make them stand out even more.

I was having a look at smoking the tail lights. Do you think one can do it themselves? It didn't look too hard, not as hard as window tinting anyway.

It's not that difficult if you know what you're doing. Are you going to tint them using paint or some film?

It's not that difficult if you know what you're doing. Are you going to tint them using paint or some film?

I was thinking to use the film to do it. I've watched some tutorials and it doesn't seem too difficult.

• 9 months later...

Bored of a 1.6. Bored of Toyota. Time for a Honda. Time for a Honda Integra Type-R DC5!!

Bored of a 1.6. Bored of Toyota. Time for a Honda. Time for a Honda Integra Type-R DC5!!

OK,see ya.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links