Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powerflow Exhaust For A Ae111

knowlson

Right I will soon have a full exhaust system inc decat pipe for sale so anyone want to make me an offer!!

it cost 350 and the decat pipe is brand new it was 99 :thumbsup:

I am looking for about 250 or so

pic13.jpg

I will also have 2 AE111 SR seats for sale and a universal airfilter and a Blitz SUS for the ae111 but that will be in the next couple of months :thumbsup:

as long as you can wait til bloney you have a sale. just a couple of questions,

how loud?

power gains?

will it fit my sr?

and if i meet you at bloney will you help me fit it if i meet u beforehand?

cheers

ed

as long as you can wait til bloney you have a sale. just a couple of questions,

how loud?

power gains?

will it fit my sr?

and if i meet you at bloney will you help me fit it if i meet u beforehand?

cheers

ed

it's loud on my 4agze but on the 4afe it was not too loud :thumbsup:

Bhp should be about 10bhp dude with the decat pipe :thumbsup:

I have and Sr mate it will defo fit yours :lol::lol::lol:

not sure how easy it will be too fit before bloney I will ask a mate of mine if we can use his garage to get it done :thumbsup:

i'd rather it have a sportier sound rather than all out boominess anyway. is it ok for motorway travel then? and what you doing next seeing as this systems going.

seeing as i'm at school in kent i would be able to come over quite early that morning if needs be. if not i'm coming to bloney anyway so i could collect.

and can u definitely 'reserve' it for me as i WILL have the money and WILL definitely have it off you.

have ya got any pics of the piping from underneath at all?

ed

i'd rather it have a sportier sound rather than all out boominess anyway. is it ok for motorway travel then? and what you doing next seeing as this systems going.

seeing as i'm at school in kent i would be able to come over quite early that morning if needs be. if not i'm coming to bloney anyway so i could collect.

and can u definitely 'reserve' it for me as i WILL have the money and WILL definitely have it off you.

have ya got any pics of the piping from underneath at all?

ed

it's very sport sounding mate :thumbsup: on the motorway it is not too loud anything over 85-90 can get a bit loud but any performance exhaust will be :lol::lol:

If you want it mate I will reserve it for you just need you to say that you will defo have it if so I will get my new one fitted asap so it will be ready and waiting for you :thumbsup:

I will take some pictures later and post when I can find my camera :lol::lol:

well its a definite yes from me. will make sure i have the money. got 150 quid at the mo so just need to save another ton and should be able to do that in 2 months.

so what new system you getting?

ed

couple more questions mate.

will i be able to put my original cat back in come MOT time and will it be a big job or will i need to get a cat pipe made.

and have you managed to get any more pics yet?

ed

Ill get the pictures when I get a chance mate bit busy with work and stuff at the mo :thumbsup:

you can just swap the orignal cat with the decat pipe come MOT time :thumbsup:

oh ok thats fine about the pics. i'm sure the whole systems in a good condition as from what i see you look after the car really well.

just one last thing. would it be possible to get a different tailpipe welded on as i wanna get a 4 inch slash cut put on, or would it mean buying a new back box?

ed

oh ok thats fine about the pics. i'm sure the whole systems in a good condition as from what i see you look after the car really well.

just one last thing. would it be possible to get a different tailpipe welded on as i wanna get a 4 inch slash cut put on, or would it mean buying a new back box?

ed

You can change the tail if you want to mate the exhaust comes with a lifetime Guarantee from powerflow I have been back to them to get the de-cat pipe put in they where fine about it I asked about changing the tail when I was there they said it was easy :thumbsup:

any idea on cost of changing the tail? probably will leave it for a while,

cheered me right up now as i was thinking i'd have to save to buy a brand new system for 500 or so, but thankfully you've put yours on.

any hints on what your doing next exhaust wise?

ed

any idea on cost of changing the tail? probably will leave it for a while,

cheered me right up now as i was thinking i'd have to save to buy a brand new system for 500 or so, but thankfully you've put yours on.

any hints on what your doing next exhaust wise?

ed

probably about 50 or so mate It's not a big job :thumbsup:

My exhaust is a secret :P :P :P lets just say it may glow and cost a :censor: load :lol::lol::lol:

glow? don't tell me you're getting an LED pipe. please no.

also, its a bit of a long shout but do you have any sound clips of the exhaust?

have you got the scooby seats in yet?

ed

glow? don't tell me you're getting an LED pipe. please no.

also, its a bit of a long shout but do you have any sound clips of the exhaust?

have you got the scooby seats in yet?

ed

Ha I am not having :censor: LED lights fitted :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ill try and take one but be aware on my 4agze it is very very loud ask BIBBS or Leeky :lol::lol:

Scooby seats will go in, in 4 weeks when my TRD seat mounts turn up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ok well as long as it wont be too deafening then i wont mind, plus if i find it too loud i can put the cat back in.

but as long as it makes the car sound louder and sportier i'll be happy, especially with the sound of the induction kit. does it maintain the sound all through the rev range and sound good at 6000rpm as i know people whos exhausts sound good to about 4k but then sound cack

cheers

ed

any more pics or sound clips yet mate?

ed

Sorry mate I am really busy this week I will try and take some pic's tonight :thumbsup: and get a some audio clips for you :thumbsup: