Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pick Up My New Iq Sun

mr ben

Getting my first iq2 on sunday Its a 09 with 12,300 on the clock. have not seen the car as yet and have not driven it, any advice what i should lookout for before i had over the full money

thanks

Getting my first iq2 on sunday Its a 09 with 12,300 on the clock. have not seen the car as yet and have not driven it, any advice what i should lookout for before i had over the full money

thanks

Is it being bought privately or trade??

thanks

Thanks for your reply

Its trade

thanks

Thanks for your reply

Its trade

Make sure it's had its first service. It may well be overdue by now.

thanks

I would check to see if the trip computer has been changed to fix the "not reading over 60mpg" problem.

If not get it booked in to be done, it is a recognised fault that has to be rectified but not all previous owners have had it done.

Hope this is not too late before you pick up the car.

thanks

Another thing that occurs to me is the inside panels are prone to getting scratched/marked and if you have not seen the car that could be the case in yours.

I wouldn't pay unless they are willing to change any badly scratched or marked panels.

Have a good look inside!

thanks

Another thing that occurs to me is the inside panels are prone to getting scratched/marked and if you have not seen the car that could be the case in yours.

I wouldn't pay unless they are willing to change any badly scratched or marked panels.

Have a good look inside!

Thanks guys . i will let you know how it goes on monday

thanks

Have a good look inside!

Thanks guys . i will let you know how it goes on monday

We had the mpg "fix" a couple of weeks ago by Mr. T at Gatwick and I noticed an immediate improvement in the mpg estimate indicated in the display. The milage on your car suggests to me it has not been replaced as the odometer will be reset to 0 and the dealer should have that stamped in the service manual. If it has not been replaced ask them to do so.

Hi

Et42 offset will fit

Dependent on where you are getting the wheels just get a trial wheel put on the vehicle first to see the look

You can fit anything from et38 to 42 on the iq and at the back of the alloy wheel you just insert the "spigot" which is a plastic ring which enables centralisation of the wheel to the hub

Another alloy wheel I would advise you to consider is the poison alloy wheels they look really good on iq

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links