Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Twin Rear Taillights

andycam06

well as a few seem to have done this just wana see who all has done this and when did you do it ?

i thought it was an origional idea of mine.......but seems not, my mate has an jap celica and has twin lights and i decided to do mine, no other rollas in my area with it done though so iam happy about that.

didnt think little or anyone had it done till i seen these 2 threads going at the minute

Done it today! have twin sidelights and twin brakelights now :yahoo:

will post photos soon. Havent tried them in d dark yet heh

well iav mine done 2 years so iam happy enough, thought everyone was going to saay they had it done.

yea bridges it makes a big difference, i love it B)

will someone put some pictures up please because even after looks at the other threads I am still clueless as to the effect this gives. thanks.

I've seen it, nothing special IMO... not worth the effort to be honest. :P

Still, it's different I'll give you that. :D

Here is a pic of my car.

DSC_0062.jpg

The two inner lights are the fog lamps, which has the extra bulbs in them for the side lights.

I activated the o/s fog lamp too. As UK corolla's dont get them.

msprince im not taking the ***** or anything mate but leading on from what i said about being confused all i can see from your picture is you've put a duct tape width black tape down the middle of your rear lights?

im a bit confused undone my lights today, how did you wire the second light up? do they both come on when you turn your side lights on?

My rear lights can accomodate a bulb holder on either side but only as fog lights. Do i need to rewire them someway so i can have them on with the tail lights? It will more than likely remove my fog light though from what im guessing.

Here is a pic of my car.

DSC_0062.jpg

The two inner lights are the fog lamps, which has the extra bulbs in them for the side lights.

I activated the o/s fog lamp too. As UK corolla's dont get them.

lad i dont mean to be smart iam just curious but is your left 'fog' light putting out the proper light because in the pic it dont look right, not being smart and please dont take offence, just wondering ?

msprince im not taking the ***** or anything mate but leading on from what i said about being confused all i can see from your picture is you've put a duct tape width black tape down the middle of your rear lights?

lad go out and turn on your lights.

you only have 1 light either side of your car as standard

some of us turned our fog light into a tail light as to have twin tail lights :thumbsup:

lad go out and turn on your lights.

you only have 1 light either side of your car as standard

some of us turned our fog light into a tail light as to have twin tail lights :thumbsup:

Lol thanks mate, i just got home and after id parked my car up i realised what you guys had managed to do. guess this calls for an oops moment from me. hehe

Yeah the left light is producing less light atm as i need to adjust the bulbs position.

This pic is with the side lights on.

DSC_0062.jpg

Then this is with the fog lamps on.

DSC_0063.jpg

The side lights are on a different circuit to the fog lights, so still fully legal.

This is how i wired the holder to have twin sidelights and twin brakelights. Here foglights are rarely used and not compulsary :)

Black wire is for the brakelight and red wire for the sidelight. Note i used a dualfilament bulb too in the foglamp. sorry for the pic quality.