Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 3 At Last

Jan&tone

Well, after lots of talking about it, just over 2 weeks ago we took the plunge and ordered a T-spirit ...

I collected it today - and it's great.... every Toyota I've had get's better, this one is no exception.

Contacts from my phone (o2 XDA) transferred in seconds, CD's that I have put on so far went with no problems including the album name/track info - and in 25 miles I've got it up to 58mpg already - most of those miles on dual carriageways too...

I'm looking forward to lots of interesting miles in it!!

post-95323-128482173694_thumb.jpg

Congratulations; it looks great. Is it the Pearl White colour? What is there new on your car compared to last years model? Have Toyota included electric retracting wing mirrors yet?

It looks superb - I have only had my gen 2 a few weeks but definitely want the gen 3 now!

Keep posting your experiences with your new Prius :thumbsup:

Very nice, watch where you park it some one has already hit the back of mine in a car park and scraped the corner of the bumper and took it down to the black plastic. The ..................

Going to have to get out the touch up paint.

Congratulations; it looks great. Is it the Pearl White colour? What is there new on your car compared to last years model? Have Toyota included electric retracting wing mirrors yet?

No idea about the difference between last year/this year, and no they haven't fitted electric folding morrors yet - probably will now I've bought one!!!

Yes, I am enjoying it, slightly different driving to the gen2, but very similar in principle.

As to parking in tesco's, I would normally let the wife take hers, but I took her yesterday afternoon, parked as far away from the store as possible and sat in the car recording cd's while she was in there! Loads of people look at the car as they pass though, they are pretty striking,

Finally, yes, it is pearl white, brilliant colour.

More in due course....