Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now A Corolla Owner

sidgeg

Hi, the topic title is a bit deceiving, it is actually my dad that is now a Corolla owner. He has just put a deposit down on a 2006 1.4 Colour Collection and we have been looking to download a handbook to look at while he is waiting to collect.

I have done a search on the forum and looked all over the internet but can't find one, does anyone have a link to one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Welcome to the club.

As for the handbook, your best bet would be asking round scrap yards to see if they have any corolla's in with their handbook's or failing that buy one off toyota.

Thanks for the welcome.

My Dad just wanted a copy to look at while he waited to pick up his car, there is one with it. He will just have to wait in that case :thumbsup:

Well he was meant to be picking it up next weekend but I have just found out he is now picking it up tomorrow, decided he couldn't wait that long so phoned up and moved it forward.

I think he might be able to wait 24hrs, although not too sure :D

When I bought my 1.4 Corolla, I desperately tried to find a manual online for it, as mine didn't come with one. The best thing I could find was a brief user guide in PDF format on the Toyota website (under historic vehicles for the model year). In the end my local dealer sold me a full user manual that they just happen to have left in the stock room for £10. It's a thick book. Interesting to read, but there's nothing really essential in there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links