Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Black Wrap

Upchuck

Each to their own.... I am sorry but I do not like it at all no.gif

What was the original colour?

Remember to notify the DVLA and your insurance company of any colour change :thumbsup:

Nor sure whether I like it or not actually, but it's certainly different! Mind you, I suppose it would stop stone chips (does it?)

does it come off before you sell the car?

I think the right set of wheels would set this off a treat ;-)

What else you got planned then ?? Spill the beans lol

Si

It's definitely a 'marmite' choice.

Personally I like it. I'm with S2Sosmart, think the right wheels would change the whole look of it. Again, personnal opinion, but I might have wrapped the wing mirrors too, they stand out a bit when the sun hits them, which takes away from the finish.

Any other mods you got planned keep us up to date, nice to see how the little beasts can be made unique.

Dan

Wraps are notoriously hard to remove, they often peel the paint and/or lacquer upon removal, plus you'll have a time getting all the adhesive off....

Wraps are notoriously hard to remove, they often peel the paint and/or lacquer upon removal, plus you'll have a time getting all the adhesive off....

This isn't your standard 3M adhesive wrap, we have done several test panels before whole car was wrapped, simply add some heat via hot air gun and it will fall off leaving the paint and lacquer untouched!

Nice one. What sort of heat does it need to get up to?

Too hot and you warp your panels with the gun, too cold and the hotter days here will present the worlds first peeling car :lol:

You've done a great job of it, but I wouldn't go for matt black. :)

Hi all had my car Wrapped by ProTintuk.co.uk in satin matt black, few more mods to follow!

Looks great!

• 2 weeks later...