Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Backbox

cyclopse

Read previously that TTE had gone bust which is a problem as I wanted a TTE backbox.

If by magic one appeared on eBay yesterday.

Travelled 360 miles today to Liverpool and back to pick it up. I now have a brand new never used TTE backbox for 120. Do you think that is a good price? Now a couple of questions;-

Is it much louder than the standard backbox?

Coming back when driving directly into wind I get a scraping sound at about 80. Sounds like it may be some of the black plastic protector underneath although there don't appear to be any plastic screws missing.

I guess these CTS have more noises than any other car on the road. LOL

Cyclopse

From what i understand the Tte is the same as Remus just with a different Badge. I just fitted a remus and you can hear the difference over stock for sure but its not over powering, quiet when you want it to be and gives a good note when you give it the beans.

Its a windows down moment for sure when you go through tunnels or under bridges. LOL

Joel

Seconded, I fitted one a while ago now and didn't notice anything until I got the revs up.

does balance out the noise of the car, standard all the noise comes from the front end.

Seconded, I fitted one a while ago now and didn't notice anything until I got the revs up.

does balance out the noise of the car, standard all the noise comes from the front end.

Since im having a bit of trouble finding a TTE backbox, can anyone give me the link for the corresponding Remus one? Hopefuly going on to my SR.

Since im having a bit of trouble finding a TTE backbox, can anyone give me the link for the corresponding Remus one? Hopefuly going on to my SR.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla-T-Sport-01-Remus-Performance-Exhaust-/260554560888?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3caa431578

I got the TTE backbox from parts king for £245

Yeah i've seen the remus box in other places for about 280, and considering ive seen several TTE backboxes go on e-bay for <£150 then I wouln't pay anything like that. :P

Yeah i've seen the remus box in other places for about 280, and considering ive seen several TTE backboxes go on e-bay for <£150 then I wouln't pay anything like that. :P

Why ask for a link then :censor:

Because i got the part number from your link and found it in other places so thanks :P

Because i got the part number from your link and found it in other places so thanks :P

Fair enough :lol:

Maybe it would be an idea to post the links to these £280 remus exhausts so people can make a decent saving in future??