Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Extended Warranty. Worth It?

Habu

I've just taken out Toyota's Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty. Yes, it was expensive but at 80,000 miles I'm getting an OSF wheel bearing replaced under the warranty. I wonder how many of the cheaper online warranty companies would have changed under the warranty a wheel bearing that's done 80,000 miles. I bet very few.

Toyota Warranty = Expensive but comprehensive and no daft forms to fill in or calls to make. My local Centre deals with everything.

There was another topic last week on this subject, general feeling I seem to remember was that manufacturers extended warranties are better than outside ones...

If you do a high mileage it is worth it and has been said it is a no hassle warranty. I do such a low mileage per year that even the dealer said it is not worth it for me.

Expensive but worth it IMHO, your wheel bearing would not have been covered by an "Off the peg" warranty company, unless it had collapsed and left you stranded at the roadside

Kingo :thumbsup: