Sign in to follow this  
crowning glory

72 Crown Parts Needed

Recommended Posts

hello all. my wife and i are restoring a lovely 1972 toyota crown owner deluxe. our lovely car is 98% complete. all the way down to the fog lamp lens and locking rings. it is the other 2% that is killing us. we are looking for a left tail light and the surounding trim, for are also looking for the original fender mirrors and a stock radio. please email me if you are able to provide us with these parts. thanks donovan. car_dohc_racing@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this