Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Yaris - Have I Been Conned?

jkkne

I recentley bought a Yaris after 20 odd years with Ford and I'm curious as to a spec with it

I've a 1.3 man TR in Chili Red with black interior. On all the brochures and sites I've noticed the Yaris has a silver door handle where as mine is the same colour as the body of the car.

I'm suspicious as to whether this is actually a 2010 model or an 09 with a 60 plate

I recentley bought a Yaris after 20 odd years with Ford and I'm curious as to a spec with it

I've a 1.3 man TR in Chili Red with black interior. On all the brochures and sites I've noticed the Yaris has a silver door handle where as mine is the same colour as the body of the car.

I'm suspicious as to whether this is actually a 2010 model or an 09 with a 60 plate

What size is the engine?

I thought that all 2010 models were either 1.0 or 1330cc.

What size is the engine?

I thought that all 2010 models were either 1.0 or 1330cc.

Its the 1330cc

I have seen a silver one with black handles, do'nt know if it was a 1.0 or 1.33.

Quite the opposite you have a very new Yaris as " Due to dealer/customer feedback" all New Yaris TR have reverted to body colour door handles, basically nobody liked the silver handle so all new cars are coming with the matching colour handles again. A bulletin was released middle of Aug explining this so your dealer would of been aware!

I was one of the people that complained about the handles, they looked cheap and chatty.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links