Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Could I Have A Toyota Outlander?

St Thicket

I have a slight worry about the length of that front overhang although the ground clearance looks good. Do they quote a front ramp angle?

Not that I am aware of. I wouldn't buy this car if I was interested in driving offroad. It is a city/suburb car that will perform good in bad driving conditions... not for driving in terrain. I know that VW Tiguan can be delivered with different bumpers though.

Keep in touch re the fuel consumption please, St T

I'll do a spritmonitor on this one as soon as I start filling regularily.

On the subject of looks, in Bovey Tracey this morning I saw an absolutely immaculate, dark blue 55 plate 3 door RAV 4.2. Elegance and practicality all in one package....very nice indeed

I've always liked the 3-door RAV4.2! I considered getting one as a 2nd car, but ended up getting my Corolla. It's a shame that they quit making 3-door RAVs!

The Mitsi looks very shark like at the front i like it lots.Found this on ebay i like it my missis thinks it's the ugliest car she has everseen.

Well i think i can agree with her that it's a like it or hate it kind of car.

It definetely is usefull for full time offroading and difficult circumstances, but it isn't meant for it's beauty.

Greetz

Pim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links