Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Little Update On My Si

Zipcode

Although I've not actively been posting on here for some time.I visit now and then to see what you all are up to.

Well, since I joined here my car has been through a massive transplant, a lot of insperation came from members on this forum.

Well this is my car as it currently stands.... I had big plans for and engine transplant but due to a baby on the way I've got to look at saving the money. Oh well, guess we have to grow up some time :(

The reason for the update is to show the new update on the kit, new front bumper and a new colour.

Well, any ways.... here is the car.

All opinions welcome :)

Corolla-7.jpg

Corolla-14.jpg

Corolla-8.jpg

Corolla-1.jpg

Corolla-10.jpg

^ yeah I know what you mean. The wheels have been on the car for 2 years now. It's something I might change to a more updated looking set if I keep the car for long enough.

Wow awesome looking ride, i agree on the wheels though but other than that a right eye catcher! Love the colour

Congrats on the baby as well :thumbsup: i had big plans for my TS but since my baby arrived 3 weeks ago i am pretty much in the same boat lol!

thanks for the kind words. The colout is a close match to the gub-metal grey usedn aston martins. So in person it's a shade lighter than the gun-metal grey found on some supra's.

I'v actually really enjoyed the car since getting it back from the body shop. Was quickly reminded why i enjoyed these cars.

Only thing about the colour, is the side skirts look like a different shade. Were they done properly or is it just the angle of the light?

It's just the way the light hits the surface at different angles. If you see it in the flesh you can see it's all 1 shade. Remember this is metallic so you will get different shades as the light hits it. The pics don't really do the colour justice, I think the colour gives it a much needed modern look and you can't go wrong with a colour that goes on a Aston IMHO.

MiiB14 - Sorry mate, i'm not sure what the final code was.... there were so many templates that I went through comparing colours until I found this one. I'll send the body shop an e-mail to see if they ahve it to hand.

Ah ok, thought so. Looks awesome mate, really great colour.

My dad has a Coupe with a colour fade effect which switches between Aston Yellow, Lambo Orange, Lexus Red and two others. Looks sweeeeet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if i'm allowed to do this, if not, please delete this post and apologies!

I'm really hopping the club can give me a hand here.

My car is for sale in the For Sale section. Most of you who have read this thread may not know this already. I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word. I'm urgently needing to free up some cash due to unemployement! I refuse to go sign on. I'd rather the car go to a good home where it can be enjoyed!

If a sale goes through via TOC, i'll make a £50 donation to the club!

You're a TOC Supporter mate so you are allowed to advertise. Just try to keep it in the For Sale section. ;)

Not sure if i'm allowed to do this, if not, please delete this post and apologies!

I'm really hopping the club can give me a hand here.

My car is for sale in the For Sale section. Most of you who have read this thread may not know this already. I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word. I'm urgently needing to free up some cash due to unemployement! I refuse to go sign on. I'd rather the car go to a good home where it can be enjoyed!

If a sale goes through via TOC, i'll make a £50 donation to the club!

Advertising is not a problem!

Quite a few members put links in the relevant forum to their sale ads anyway thumbsup.gif

I've been there a few times with the unemployment issue.... always signed on tho, i pay my taxes, the government can help me when i need it!! Better i get the benefit than some censored.gif who's cheating the system!

I came close to having to sell mine a few times but thankfully a job always popped up! :)