Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Buggy Will Fit Into The Aygo Boot Please?!

Jimbog

Hello

I love my Agyo and do not wish to get rid of it for a small family car. My Aygo is a 2007 model without the split-folding rear seats. I want to know what buggy, if any, will fit in the boot.

Please help!

Thank you

James

Hello

I love my Agyo and do not wish to get rid of it for a small family car. My Aygo is a 2007 model without the split-folding rear seats. I want to know what buggy, if any, will fit in the boot.

Please help!

Thank you

James

Not a lot of buggies will fit in the diminutive sized Aygo boot, and also not alot of people will reply to this post as most AYgo drivers are youngish drivers, or older drivers who dont have kids.

I have an AYGO and I have not one byt two kids. As they are a bit older now (7 and 8), I don't need a buggy but I wouldthink a fold up one would fit diagonally from bottom corner across boot width to top corner but wouldn't leave much useable space!

If kid(s) are small, a better option might be to put fold up buggy along rear floor area and all the gubbins (bags, clothes,etc in the boot.

Best bet is to go to Mothercare etc and try before you buy!

Happy hunting.

Thanks for the replies so far. The child is on the way - we don't want a new car as we're happy with what we've got - fun, modern, safe, stylish, good image and best of all environmentally friendly and cheap to run.

There must be Aygo owners out there with infants/buggies! :)

We have the Micralite FastFold buggy, and with the wheels removed it just about fits in the boot! It's also very light and you can get fittings to attach the car seat and pram body to it. We got ours as a package with car seat, pram body and ISOFIX adaptor from Kiddicare.

Stephen

Hello

Please help!

Thank you

James

What buggy??? No problem, keep the car, sell the baby - no buggy required!!! :yahoo:

Hi, We have recently got an aygo. We have one kid just now and will possibly have another next year. So we had the same consideration. I was told that the iapple pram or something like that fits. Its a very neat folding base with an isofix car seat which goes on top. Dont think you have to mess with wheels or anything.

I know the Glasgow Pram centre does them in store if you are near.

Thanks

Alex

Quinny Zapp fits easily. For babies the Quinny Buzz chassis also fits with the wheels on - this pram has a lift off baby seat.

Hello

Please help!

Thank you

James

What buggy??? No problem, keep the car, sell the baby - no buggy required!!! :yahoo:

Sounds like a good idea Jan and Tone, I like it, now selling a 2010 Limited Edition Baby, registered in September 2010, 50Miles on the clock, FSH &2,000 ONO :lol:

Sorry I just couldn't resist :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Try Mamas and Papas pushchairs, we have the Frankie and it fits perfectly, along with changing bag, coats etc (or a few bags of shopping).

We have just replaced the Frankie with this:

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/lunamix/

We got the 4 wheeled chassis. It folds easily and fits in the boot of the Aygo standing up which does slightly obstruct the view out of the rear window but leaves floor space in the boot for bags. There are loads of different combinations available and you can get an Isofix baby seat that fits on it.

They list at approx £170 which includes the chassis, forward facing seat (our daughter is nearly 2 now so faces forward, snuggly cosy toes, hood and rain cover. We got ours on offer though and payed about £120. As I said, a clip on baby car seat can be brought seperately. These buggies are so light and easy to push! I can push and steer ours with one hand and hold my wifes hand with the other! Perfect in my mind and loads better than the rediculously huge combination pram/buggy/mobile nursery/clutter carrier monstrosities that plague our shopping centres!!!

Rich