Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Sport Trip Computer

Nath_c

I recently serviced my T-Sport P1, only had one done around 6k back, but service book has been followed perfectly, and it was time for its nine year service! Anyway, the trip computer used to give out its random reading which was getting around 33mpg.

Now when driving, its getting a lot higher number than this, but when idling, the figure starts to drop, and sometimes more rapidly than others. I saw it drop to as low as 26mpg! Is this normal?

any help much appreciated!!!

Hey,

Is this the average calculator or the instant one? If it constantly said 33 mpg before, that was probably on the average setting. I suppose somebody pressed the trip button and switched it to the instant calculator?

The instant calc can do any number up to 100! :P

Also if your average calculator doesn't update (mine didn't until I posted here for help), then reset it by holding the trip button :)

Hey,

Is this the average calculator or the instant one? If it constantly said 33 mpg before, that was probably on the average setting. I suppose somebody pressed the trip button and switched it to the instant calculator?

The instant calc can do any number up to 100! :P

Also if your average calculator doesn't update (mine didn't until I posted here for help), then reset it by holding the trip button :)

No it is on average, and i tried resetting it, but it never used to drop before. Am starting to think this is what its meant to do and before was the problem. Also if i coast downhill it reads 99.9 mpg hehe we all wish!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links