Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing A Gen 2

Chris Dance

Had my car collected today by the local Toyota dealer. Third year service and MOT was done. They found a noisy wheel bearing and replaced it under warranty even though the warranty has only three days to run. The car was valeted and returned to my house. I am well pleased with the way the work was done. Some folk say it is not worth taking the car for a small service to a Toyota dealer as it is only an oil change. This is not true they carry out lots of checks including cleaning the brakes etc. and you get the free safety check. They even left a flyer in the car which read "If you are not pleased with your service we have not done our job correctly". There was an E-mail address to contact if you have any problems. As well as getting great service they took £25 off the bill. How is that for terrific service?

It's nice to hear of a satisfied owner. Did you/will you tell the dealership you are happy with them?

Jan&tone. I have not told the dealer yet but when Toyota send the document for me to say what I thought of the servicing etc I will be giving them ten out of ten.

Well done. The dealer gets a lot of kudos from Toyota on the strength of the surveys apparently, Kingo will no doubt confirm that...