Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ive Taken The Plunge

Lesco

Well after years of driving gas guzzling, big, loud cars, Ive finally grown up and got sensible, on Tues at lunchtime I pick up a Jan 2010 Toyota Prius 1.8 VVT-i T Spirit 5-Dr, I am quite excited by it all to be honest.

I traded in a Chrysler 300c for this Prius, and I am very suprised at how many toys these cars have on them, sat nav, reversing camera, bluetooth connection, etc, etc. Im looking forward to asking you all questions about these cars should I get stuck.

I fancied a 300c but was put off by the fuel economy.

You'll love the Prius for the mpg's and it is surprisingly roomy - though maybe not compared to the 300c. :rolleyes:

Welcome, you won't regret your decision I'm sure!

What colour?

What colour?

Agreed, I am sure you'll love it.

I traded in a Subaru Legacy Spec B with a 3 litre NA engine that was VERY quick but thirsty, and I really like my Prius. I want a gen 3 now ! :yahoo:

Hi Lesco

Like you, I've favoured performance cars in the past. Jaguars were a particular favourite, also hot VW Golfs.

The Prius is me now with my sensible head on. Having said that, there is so much techno-wizardry packed into the car that it is still great fun to drive, just a different kind of fun. And if you stick it into PWR mode, there's still quite a kick as well as a supercharger-like whine from the electric motor. Nice :)

R04drunner1

What colour?

its a dark grey color

Nice choice, enjoy it when it arrives