Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Supercharger

nrgizerbunny

Oh it's not done yet. Exhaust on tomorrow and then need to extend MAF wires etc. then we're going for it.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nrgizerbunny

• KPARRIS-JONES

• CorollaD4D

• Clawliger

and for today's update, I hooked in the extra coolant sensor so my gauges work. Currently doing a leak check, I'll do the wiring when I extend the maf sensor wires.

Once stress testing is complete then yes. If I engineer anything it must be reliable above all else.

The car will work but I'm putting in a few extra sensors.

have you done anything to the intake manifold or any other bits that exist in conjunction with that air intake function? Or did you just stick the output pipe from the charger into the intake side of the manifold?

That MAF sensor is going to become and interesting item to unclip! :lol:

Very nice and neat work there mate, I really really like this build. Top stuff.

KP

Can't tell if you'll have space to do that from the photo - that said you have made very good decision with it thus far and I can't see why you'd have made a bad one there! :D

KP

this may seem like a silly question but was your choice of the size of the charger based upon what you think the engine internals and other bits and bobs could handle or did you just get one that you could make fit in the engine bay? and after all this is done would it be easy for your to swap the charger for a bigger one?

I got the biggest one that would fit!

It is overrated for what I want, so my method of controlling the power is by changing the pulley on the end.

If I stick on the smallest pulley it will develop enough boost for 350PS, I don't believe the rest of the engine can take this so I've got a larger pulley on that should limit me to about 300PS but these numbers could be fiction because It's a bit of a guessing game!

This has to be the best build i've ever seen on TOC, brilliant :thumbsup: All the other enhancements are cool but this is amazing to see a uk CTS getting seriously modded!

Quick question, what clutch are you running at present?

should limit me to about 300PS but these numbers could be fiction because It's a bit of a guessing game!

Do you anticipate any issues with torque steer at that kind of power or will the traction control sort it out?

This has to be the best build i've ever seen on TOC, brilliant :thumbsup: All the other enhancements are cool but this is amazing to see a uk CTS getting seriously modded!

Quick question, what clutch are you running at present?

Has been a while CC!

And nrg, I don't know what the limits are of the standard clutch but no doubt you'll find them! :lol:

KP

Yes PFC is in. Car starts just cuts out after a little while. It looks like it's going rich so I will need to get the datalogit out and take some fuel out.